• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Typical Noveske accuracy?

Catwhacker

Private
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2012
W TX
I'm thinking about getting a Noveske. I have a POF 6.5 Creedmoor with a Rock Creek barrel that is plenty damn accurate. It's been a sub-MOA shooter for me out to 900yds. I'll probably shoot the 5.56 out to 5 or 600yds. Are the Noveske's in that league in terms of accuracy? What has y'alls experience been with a Noveske in general?

Re: Typical Noveske accuracy?

Yes, they are worth it if you are looking for an extremely accurate barrel. Anyone who owns one I believe would agree. All of my noveske’s are consistently sub MOA and will shoot consistent groups out to 600 yards if I do my part and execute the fundamentals correctly. Customer service is also outstanding as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USGILT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, they are worth it if you are looking for an extremely accurate barrel. Anyone who owns one I believe would agree. All of my noveske’s are consistently sub MOA and will shoot consistent groups out to 600 yards if I do my part and execute the fundamentals correctly. Customer service is also outstanding as well. </div></div>

I agree, I have 2 N4 Afghan's one a Monolithic VIS the other a MUIR and both shoot well under 1 MOA consistently.

Thanks guys. I'm going to do a little shoppin tonight @ my local gun store. He had a few Noveskes & POFs last time I was in there. No telling whats in stock after the election & the deal in Connecticut

I originally had accuracy issues with my N6. After 1k rounds, I emailed Noveske about the problem. John himself shot the rifle, agreed their was an issue, and replaced the barrel free of charge. Great company that stands behind their product. Buy with confidence.

I don't know if my results are "typical" of Noveske,but I am extremely impressed. I put together a 14.5 inch 300 BLK using a Noveske barrel. The gun shoots sub MOA(100 yds) with my 110gr Barnes TAC TX handload(2450 fps) I only shot a couple of 3 shot groups because the high price of the Barnes Bullets(saving for killing pigs) The scope is a Weaver 1.5x6 Euro Slam.

photo-166.jpg

photo-171.jpg

photo-167.jpg