• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S. Air Force Member Who Sets Himself on Fire Outside Israeli Embassy in D.C., Chanting ‘Free Palestine,’ Reportedly Dies After Tragic Event.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

aaron-bushnell-set-himself-on-fire-e1708921774207.jpeg
Photo: Aaron Bushnell, an active member of the U.S. Air Force, sets himself on fire outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington. (Talia Jane/X)
The Gateway Pundit previously reported that an active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force carried out a shocking act of self-immolation outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., on Sunday, according to officials from the Air Force and local law enforcement.

The Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) arrived at the scene on the 3500 block of International Drive, NW, after being called to assist the United States Secret Service at around 1:00 p.m. local time.

A statement from the MPD stated, “An individual set themselves on fire in front of an embassy in the block.”

#Incident: MPD responded to the 3500 block of International Drive, NW, at approximately 1:00 p.m., to assist the United States Secret Service after an individual set themselves on fire in front of an embassy in the block. (1/3)
— DC Police Department (@DCPoliceDept) February 25, 2024

The man, who was later identified as Aaron Bushnell, was transported to a local hospital by DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services and was in critical condition, according to DC authorities...

Photo: Aaron Bushnell, an active member of the U.S. Air Force, sets himself on fire outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington. (Talia Jane/X)
The Gateway Pundit previously reported that an active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force carried out a shocking act of self-immolation outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., on Sunday, according to officials from the Air Force and local law enforcement.

The Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) arrived at the scene on the 3500 block of International Drive, NW, after being called to assist the United States Secret Service at around 1:00 p.m. local time.

A statement from the MPD stated, “An individual set themselves on fire in front of an embassy in the block.”

The man, who was later identified as Aaron Bushnell, was transported to a local hospital by DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services and was in critical condition, according to DC authorities...

What was the tragic event?

Dude died for like 60 views and had 3 followers. That is one seriously troubled individual. I'm glad he put himself out of his own misery.
Screenshot_20240226_104701_Chrome.jpg

So the moral of the story, children, is that if you set yourself on fire you can be reasonably assured that you will die.

So ends our lessons for today.

Reactions: 10ring'r
It's easy to make fun of but it shows the level of commitment we are up against. Invincible ignorance en mass
I'm glad I didn't have to depend on this pos to be my ACC. I'm soooooo F'n happy, I don't serve any longer :(. This woke F'n military just doesn't get it for me.
Mac

Last edited:
Reactions: M4orturnate
I am seriously impressed by how long that one little thermos bottle of gasoline kept up a very impressive fire. I had no idea it would burn that hot for that long. LOL at the guy with the pistol who keeps yelling "Get on the ground!" over and over from almost as soon as the fire started. Was he trying to arrest this standing bon fire?

Reactions: Im2bent
I hope he had a burn permit.

On the dichotomous key for burning yourself, would obtaining a burn permit fall before or after calling onesource?