• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S Airmen gunned down

Re: Serb assasinates U.S Airmen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zohan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/02/shots-fired-bus-carrying-soldiers-germany/#

Prayers and Godspeed to the Airmen and families. </div></div>

WTF I've been right where this took place a number of times it's awful. I hope they fry everyone involved. </div></div>

NO capital punishment in Germany, unfortunately. Here in Virginia we're dealing with this. Jens Soering murdered the family of his girllfriend and is doing life w/o parole here. For some reason our out going govener, Tim kaine, signed papers allowing him to finish his sentence in Germany....where he will be eligible for parole in 3 years. Fortunatey new govener Bob Mcdonald vetoed it. Personally I hope Soering rot.

Re: Kosovar assasinates U.S Airmen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zohan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/02/shots-fired-bus-carrying-soldiers-germany/#

Prayers and Godspeed to the Airmen and families. </div></div>

Where does it say a Serb shot these Airmen?

I have read it was a Kosovar, who yelled Allahu Akbar prior to commencing shooting. Your linked article says nothing that contradicts that.

Serbians are largely Orthodox Christians. Kosovars are largely ethinic Albanians and are almost entirely Moslem.

Is your title simply a mistake or are you purposely indicting Serbians.

Please correct it if you are mistaken.

As I recall, in Germany, as well as many European coutries, "Life" is a max of 25 years. After that they are released. This guy will be about 46 even if he "maxes out". European countries aren't very willing to extradite criminals who kill Americans, especially for Political reasons, after they max out. That happened recently, I think with Italy.
US detainers to extradite them to the US for trial after they finish a European sentence are often ignored.

Germany, Denmark, Holland, and Sweden, as well as the UK and France, are all having a lot of problems with Muslims. They don't integrate to society and are violent, criminal, and defiant of law Enforcemnt and the societies they live in. They are hell in the schools, and hell on the job, if they get one.

Yes they are almost as bad as the Irish
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes they are almost as bad as the Irish
wink.gif
</div></div>

Hey a least the Irish drink. Make great beer and whiskey.

Jamie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow how odd. The shooter was a muslim. Who would have guessed that? </div></div>

Yea. I'm sure there will soon be those who claim this was a Zionist plot to make Peaceful Muslims look violent.
And Barack Obama and Eric Holder will agree.

Airman Alden was my troop when he first entered the AF he was a great kid and died trying to stop the gunman he left behind a wife and two kids one born recently.... God bless the family

News said DEVOUT Muslims----------obama just appointed 2 DEVOUT muslims to Homeland Security

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hayboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">News said DEVOUT Muslims----------obama just appointed 2 DEVOUT muslims to Homeland Security</div></div>
If he trusts and loves them so much, how about he make them his personal security team? I bet they have a lot in common.

Re: U.S Airmen gunned down

Does anybody know where the guy got a Glock? My guess is he stole it from the mail he was trusted with handling.

Re: U.S Airmen gunned down

You know what really pisses me off?

MSNBC:
The German news agency DAPD quoted Rhein, the security minister who rushed to the scene of the shooting, as saying there were no indications of a terrorist attack.

The murderer screaming "alah akbar, dirka dirka mohomed jihad" seems like it might be related to me.
mad.gif