• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S. Army to procure 30,000 Next Gen Squad Weapons/NGSW in 2023

We have to have billions of dollars worth of the latest and greatest systems in place in order to defeat all those enemies like Russia....

Because there equipment is so good...

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
We have to have billions of dollars worth of the latest and greatest systems in place in order to defeat all those enemies like Russia.... CHINA

FIFY

stupid waste of resources imho. I also find it hard to believe these are the two best of the lot

Reactions: BLEE
Lol, looks like knights is getting bumped into the poverty pony class...

Considering maybe that world's second most powerful military can barely get over 25 percent of their ground forces body armor, we definitely need to drop 7200 per to shaping out M4's.

Because we all know that we need 7 times the rifle to shoot Russian conscripts and goat herders in flip flops and man dresses.

We have to have billions of dollars worth of the latest and greatest systems in place in order to defeat all those enemies like Russia....

Lol, we have to beg to get money to support current operations but yeah, we definitely need to dump money into super carbines and ukraine .

We are retarded.

Nothing but the very best for our non-binary, gender fluid LGBTQIA+ troops!

Diversity and inclusion should dictate selection of the bullpup.

This identifies as an assault rifle. We could save billions by producing them.

LmpwZw

Reactions: TheHorta
I wonder what the full field was
I think all three that went to down select were public, sig, textron,General dynamics, but don't don't recall hearing about who didn't make the cut.

I personally am a fan of the sig ammo since I built various 120mm tank rounds for testing and sigs base cup reminds me of the base stubs on the 120's

Reactions: RUTGERS95
These are only going to infantry/SF/Close combat units like engineers, cav, ect.

Paired with the new Vortex optic it will be a game changer. Doctrine will have to change, but sprinkle a few of these into an infantry squad and you bring some new capabilities while fleshing out the system. Having a laser, ballistic calc and reticle that tells you where to hold is going to increase lethality, especially fighting near peers who don't run around getting alah snackbared.

HE is still the king when it comes to producting casualties and destroying shit. This will help elements manuever and get effective fire on targets as well as relay intel back for airstrikes, arty, indirect, drones, ect.

I think all three that went to down select were public, sig, textron,General dynamics, but don't don't recall hearing about who didn't make the cut.

I personally am a fan of the sig ammo since I built various 120mm tank rounds for testing and sigs base cup reminds me of the base stubs on the 120's
I believe these will use the true velocity polymer cased stuff

I believe these will use the true velocity polymer cased stuff
All depends on what gets selected, I think I recall lake city getting a contract to examine ngsw ammo production.

I don't think any of this shit sniffs end users for at least 10 years.

It almost took 5 years to unfuck the CSAS after it was selected. this shit... may as well be plasma rifles in the 40wt range.

Reactions: GhostFace
These are only going to infantry/SF/Close combat units like engineers, cav, ect.

Paired with the new Vortex optic it will be a game changer. Doctrine will have to change, but sprinkle a few of these into an infantry squad and you bring some new capabilities while fleshing out the system. Having a laser, ballistic calc and reticle that tells you where to hold is going to increase lethality, especially fighting near peers who don't run around getting alah snackbared.

HE is still the king when it comes to producting casualties and destroying shit. This will help elements manuever and get effective fire on targets as well as relay intel back for airstrikes, arty, indirect, drones, ect.
Did you forget you replied?!

Paired with the new vortex optic, plus three spares. FIFY.