• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes U.S. Optics ISO Certification

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Just some new news for you guys....

U.S. Optics, an industry-leading scope equipment provider, has been certified to ISO 9001:2008. Through an intense audit process U.S. Optics was recognized for its quality management system that supports their quality objectives.

To secure its ISO 9001:2008 certifications, U.S. Optics was thoroughly evaluated across the entire company’s management system; from manufacturing operations and shipping to purchasing, customer service, and human resources. DNV (Det Norske Veritas), an accredited registrar for ISO 9001:2008 certification, issued the certificate of certification.

The certification illustrates U.S. Optics dedication to international quality management standards and guidelines. In addition, it showcases our promise to consistently provide the best scopes and accessories and services that enhance customer satisfaction and meet the high demands of our customers and industry standards. The ISO9001:2008 certification represents U.S. Optic’s commitment to serving and adhering to the quality management system standards for the military, law enforcement, and commercial sectors.
John III

Re: U.S. Optics ISO Certification

Congratulations, John, I know this is a big deal if you wanna play with others.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Through an intense audit process U.S. Optics was recognized for its quality management system that supports their quality objectives.</div></div>

Oh, man. I thought all of the lenses in my USO were quality.

Congratulations!

Congratz, thank you all @ US Optics for offering fine products and excellent customer service(especially Becky
wink.gif
, she has to deal with me a lot and I can be a pain in the a**). Good to hear U.S. companies doing well.

Congratulatios, John. I know that ISO cert. can be a royal pain to get.

Congratulations!

It's a small world. My shootingbuddy, who is the 1988 Olympic moving target gold medal winner (running boar, 50m, .22LR scoped rifle), is working at the DNV HQ just outside Oslo.

Congrats to USO, that is a lot of documentation to complete for ISO Cert. Will help with EU sales for sure.

Can you really have black belt certified management and wear sandals at the same time?

Congrats

Congratulations! Well deserved!

John,

Congrats!! If you ever need Lean and or Six Sigma to comply with the CI portion of ISO give me a ring.... this group will work for scopes (i know the CEO)
SBTI

Zink