• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes U.S. Optics spotting scope bag

mhael

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
DFW, Texas
Hi,

Like the title says, this thread is here to introduce our new spotting scope bag. The bag will fit our spotting scope, a tripod, a swivel head and in the case of the picture, a rifle rest. This bag is made for us here in the US and will be offered in Coyote and Ranger Green at this time. We do not yet have stock but they are being worked on. I should have an estimate for when they are going to be here shortly. This is the prototype and the production bags will be the same except for a couple little tweaks.

Without Further Ado
The Back
spottingscopebag.jpg

The Front
spottingscopebag2.jpg

Interior
spottingscopebag3.jpg

We are very excited about these bags. These will retail for $185 plus shipping.

Like I said I will be posting shortly on time frame.

Thanks,

Trevor

Re: U.S. Optics spotting scope bag

Looks great! How about offering it as a kit, as pictured?

Trevor great bag, I had a chance to go to the shop today and see it in person. Very heavy duty and well thought out.

I know I know. Too many cool toys too little money. Trust me I suffer very badly from this affliction. Anyways, I think the OD should be pretty close to the ranger green. I will work on getting a picture of a swatch of the actual product so you can see what it looks like.

I will see about offering it as a kit. I doubt that we are going to do it at this point because we looked into trying to get the tripods and we had a problem becoming a dealer for them. So for now we will stick with offering the spotting scope and now the case.

The strap to secure the rifle rest is not too obtrusive so don't worry the case will fit everything great without it and you can always out something else here.

Trevor

Haven't received my spotter yet, but any info on the bags?

Very nice looking bag well done!!

+1 for a great looking bag

I'm not sure how I have lived without that thus far?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eagle1899</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great! How about offering it as a kit, as pictured? </div></div>

I'd like to know this also.

There has been some delays with getting the material for these bags but they are still in the works. We are making a few design changes as well that will incorporate storage for our night vision mount and other gear. At this time I do not believe we will be offering complete kits but I'll look into it more once the bags are done.

For all of you who have one of these on order all ready, I apologize for the delays and I thank you for your patience.

Can we still order the bag? or more to follow?

I'll hopefully have more information next week regarding delivery times for these bags and I'd feel more comfortable taking new orders at that time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff@USO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll hopefully have more information next week regarding delivery times for these bags and I'd feel more comfortable taking new orders at that time. </div></div>

I just purchased a USO spotter, and would definitely like one of those bags. Please contact me with further instructions. Cheers

Very nice bag.Will you be bringing any to ShotShow?

Looks good my only question is whether the scope wearing one of Tony's scope covers will fit in the bag......

JeffVN

Mildot - I'll be sure to contact you as soon as I get more information on the updated bag.

Hawk - We needed to send our prototype bag out to have the updateds made but I'll try to have it at our booth at SHOT.

Jeff - The spotter does fit in the bag with Tony's cover on it.

I recognize the USO spotting scope, but what are the makes and models of the items shown in the bag?

I'll be at ShotShow 1st thing on opening day.If you'll offer this as a kit I'm definately in for one.I picked up a SN-3 at the last Orlando show and you,Arnold and the rest of the guys showed what customer service is all about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff@USO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mildot - I'll be sure to contact you as soon as I get more information on the updated bag.</div></div>

Standing By, Thanks

Definitely interested, this is exactly what I have been looking for.

Any news on the bag? availability?

We just got the prototype bag in last week and it looks good. We should be getting an estimate on the delivery time for the rest soon.

Buds just a quick BTT, any more news? pre-order?
Cheers

Buds do you have a bag ready for purchase?

All right guys, the USO Field Spotting Scope bags are finally in! Price is still set at $185.00. We currently have Coyote Brown and Ranger Green in stock and we can take custom orders for the following colors:

Black
Khaki
Olive Drab
ACU
Multicam
Woodland Camo
Foliage Green
Gray
Burgundy
Navy

Feel free to contact either Becky or myself if you are interested in placing an order.

For all the people who have these bags backordered, I'll be getting them shipped out today.

That's pretty slick!

Dennis -

There might be a slight increase in price for certain patterns/colors. I'm checking into that as well as delivery time for special order bags and I'll let you know what I find out.

Here are a few pics of the new and current bag. This one has additional space for the night vision adapter as well as other accessories.

SpotterBag-Open.jpg

SpotterBag-Side1.jpg

SpotterBag-Side2.jpg

Hi Jeff,

Can you provide rough dimensions on this new and current bag. It looks a bit longer as you said to accomodate the NV adapter.

Also can you snap of shot of the ranger green bags you have in stock for comparison?

Thanks,
SA

Here is a picture of the two bags. The top one is the Ranger Green (obviously)

The dimensions are: 37"x13"x4.5"

IMG_2691.jpg

I see a package deal in the works - scope, tripod, pack
wink.gif

Has anyone purchased this bag from USO?
I don't quite understand the folks at USO, they offered the bag in MC, but after some correspondence it never came to be?
Are these bags available in MC from USO or Eagle?

I wanted to get one in Multicam?

TAG...
the whole kit is advertised in the prod brochure, available in a variety of colors, i'm lookin to get the whole kit in multicam, but just got notified of some minor pattern changes to the bag... anyone have any idea how long its gonna be before the next run, or more are manufactured???