• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes U.S. optics warranty

Cobblestone

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
Mississippi
I bought a U.S. optics B-17 second hand on what I though was a good deal but when I got it in the illumination doesn’t work and I can’t float the turrets back to zero. My question is do I have to be the original owner to make a warranty claim.

I bought a U.S. optics B-17 second hand on what I though was a good deal but when I got it in the illumination doesn’t work and I can’t float the turrets back to zero. My question is do I have to be the original owner to make a warranty claim.
Hi there,

The U.S. Optics Lifetime Warranty transfers with the optic 100%. If you haven't done so already, please reach out to our team at 828-874-2242 or [email protected]. We'll make sure your optic is repaired and returned to you as close as possible to new. Feel free to PM if you have any further questions.

Hi there,

The U.S. Optics Lifetime Warranty transfers with the optic 100%. If you haven't done so already, please reach out to our team at 828-874-2242 or [email protected]. We'll make sure your optic is repaired and returned to you as close as possible to new. Feel free to PM if you have any further questions.
Maggie, I am the original owner of a USO LR-17, and the scope does not have hash marks for either the elevation column or the windage column. Apparently it got out of the factory with these missing. You have no idea of where you are at in your adjustments as a result. Is this a warranty item? I’d really like to get this fixed. I love the scope otherwise.

Lou

Hi there,

I called Thursday and got all squared away thank you so much

Their optics may have had issues through the years and their service had been slow with all the moving, from Cali to Montana and from there to N. Carolina. Having said that they have always taken care of whatever issue I may have had and have gone above and beyond. So that I'd say their CS/Warranty is outstanding.

Reactions: ken226
Maggie, I am the original owner of a USO LR-17, and the scope does not have hash marks for either the elevation column or the windage column. Apparently it got out of the factory with these missing. You have no idea of where you are at in your adjustments as a result. Is this a warranty item? I’d really like to get this fixed. I love the scope otherwise.

Lou
Hey Lou!

Absolutely. Give us a call at 828-874-2242. Either myself or Caroline can get you taken care of. While your optic is here, we can give it a complimentary spa day to make sure its nice and shiny when it goes back home. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Lou!

Absolutely. Give us a call at 828-874-2242. Either myself or Caroline can get you taken care of. While your optic is here, we can give it a complimentary spa day to make sure its nice and shiny when it goes back home. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Awesome, thanks Kyleigh! I will be calling before the week is out.

Lou

Just want to say what a great experience I had with the U.S. optics customer service they fixed my scope and got it back to me in two weeks.