• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UBR stock+IRA lower will it fit?

Re: UBR stock+IRA lower will it fit?

yes it will work
use the AR10 buffer spring
then hit up slash @ heavy buffers for the proper buffer
& you'll be GTG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: d13s3l</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes it will work
use the AR10 buffer spring
then hit up slash @ heavy buffers for the proper buffer
& you'll be GTG </div></div>

I wouldn't give my business to slash. He is quite a jackass! I would buy elsewhere or do without!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is wrong with slash ? can u explain mtman2 ? </div></div>

slash and a few others, are the <span style="text-decoration: underline">self appointed </span>"elite" on the Armalite section of ar15.com. They act as though no one else has knowledge or ability when it comes to AR-10's. If anyone has a difference in opinion, experience, ideas, or knowledge, than that of their little cicle jerk; they will attempt to bully and discredit you. If you stand your ground, things get worse. The "elite" respond to many questions with sarcasm and ridicul, rather than being helpful. The "elite" are normally only helpful, when it benifits them financially. When someone in our sport has questions, we should be helpful to each other, rather than act as stated above. I will not conduct business with this type person. I will also deter anyone I can from conducting business with them. My 2 cents. Do with it what you will.

hey nubcake, don't bring your arfcom drama llama in here. wonder why they are the standing joke of the net, eh?

Unless he's ripped someone off, then it's really just hot air.

BTW- you need the CARBINE spring, the rifle will not work.

Be sure you get the correct version for DPMS or armalite style if they are different, as IRA makes both lowers and you didn't specify.