• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

UFC 128 - Spoiler alert

SniperCJ

Sky God
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2001
Dallas,TX
Re: UFC 128 - Spoiler alert

Shogun looked like he had been hit with by a train. I don't think he even touched Jones. Can't wait to see Jones and Evans fight. It should be pretty close.

Wow. I distinctly remember someone telling me that Jones didn't have a chance winning this fight.

Jones is a good kid. I expect to see him go far.

It figures. I really wanted to see Jones fight this fight but after pissing away money on the last two Pay Per View cards and getting shit for my money I couldn't bring myself to buy this one.

Guess I'll have to wait to see it later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG! Jon 'Bones' Jones freakin DISMANTLED Shogun Rua! Glad it went 3 rds. That guy had sh&t coming from EVERY angle!

AND he's a freakin Superhero to boot!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/...nning-u/?icid=maing|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk2|50856

AND his afterparty was a charity event.

I wanna adopt that guy!

On another note how'd you like that spinning heel kick to the head in the undercard...!?</div></div>
Just realized that is an after fight video! Dang he looks like he didn't have a punch land on him

Man i doubted Jones. But he let Shogun have it. His spinning elbow on the cage was straight up sick! i think he is destined for good things in the UFC. I cant wait for him to whoop on Rashad's face too. I think Jones is to much for Evans.

I wanna see Silva go up a weight class and fight Jones. That would be the fight of the year!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I think Jones is to much for Evans. </div></div>

Jones and Evans are training together. I got the feeling Evans knows he is in for a severe ass whooping. This Jones kid is for real!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thedarkside</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Can't wait to see Jones and Evans fight. It should be pretty close. </div></div>

I don't think Evans stands a chance. I think it will go a couple of rounds. Jones was barely sweating after dismantling Shogun.

Jones will be around for a LONG time... Nobody is going to beat him anytime soon. He is the real deal. Best I've seen in twenty years. He will take Vanderlei Silva's head off. Too big, just as fast, and a mean streak like none I've seen before.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drumie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wanna see Silva go up a weight class and fight Jones. That would be the fight of the year! </div></div>

Silva is happy where he is because he knows he can win. He needs to be put up against GSP and lets see what he is made of. Im tired of his dancing around the ring.

I was hoping that Jones would win and I wasn't disappointed. The first time I saw him fight was when he destroyed Matt Hammil. Evan though he lost that fight because the ref was to dumb to stop the fight soon enough, he was still humble. Hell, even my wife was impressed with him as a fighter and as a person and she never wants to watch fights with me. Considering that he is the smallest of his brother (one plays in the NFL and the other plays college football), it must of been real interesting to watch them fight over the final piece of pizza when they were groing up.

poor Shogun, he was absolutely owned by Bones.