• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firemarshall27

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2003
Stoutsville, Ohio,
Did anyone else put this togrther during the UFC Miller Vs Kamal Shalorus fight that Kamal "The Prince of Persia" is fighting someone born in "SPARTA, NJ" ????? Who did the Spartans fight? The Persian army!!!! Just thought that was odd.......

Re: UFC 128

Didn't put that together...pretty funny though.

Good catch.

I enjoyed watching Jon Bones Jones totally dominate & destroy Shogun on his way to the title......I honestly believe we could be seeing that new "Anderson Silva" for the Lt. Heavy Wt. division.....I can see him defending his title for years to come.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I enjoyed watching Jon Bones Jones totally dominate & destroy Shogun on his way to the title......I honestly believe we could be seeing that new "Anderson Silva" for the Lt. Heavy Wt. division.....I can see him defending his title for years to come. </div></div>

I see it the same.

Jones is a force of nature.

Rashad should be scared...as should the rest of the LHWs.

His maturity level, total calmness in the ring, ability to strike at will with his long reach, explosive & quick movements......at 23 yoa.....damn....just damn.....

I'm a huge Shogun fan, and seeing him get rocked so bad made a lasting impression. Jones was not cocky, or undisciplined. I hope he is as good as he demonstrated with Shogun.

I honestly hope he murders Evans, I hate that cocky bastard.

Composure is a lot easier on the way up than it is once you've reached the summit. Now it gets interesting; how long can Bones keep his head in the game? But that seven foot wingspan is incredible, one inch more than even 6'11" Stefan Struve.

Uriah Faber dropped 10 lbs and switched from the WEC to the UFC to get away from Jose Aldo but I think he's already found the competition is tougher on the UFC side.

Sounds like Dana intends retiring Mirko Crocop. Good thing, before he gets dain bramaged. I think the "verbal submission" so Junior Dos Santos knocked the wind out of his sails. It looked like he and Frank Mir both spent three rounds waiting to get KTFO. Both of them acted like they'd been hired as a sparring partner.

I think who YOU are pertaining to composure vs just being humble in the beginnning and then letting it get to your head. Look at Rashad...he was always cocky. Didn't get to see the UFC 128 fight and I was mixed as to who I wanted or thought would win....watching the prelim fights on SPIKE, hearing his interviews, watching the locker room cams...I'm very impressed with Jone.

I watched it. Jones just destroyed Shogun.

I think Jones is a beast to be reckoned with.

I also heard before the fight he ran some crackhead down who had stolen some lady's gps or something. Hollered at the perp, "you know I'm gonna get you!"

I like the guy. I was sad to see Shogun get it like that.

I also hope he beats Evans like a thug!