• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UFC 159 Jones vs Sonnen

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'm really looking forward to this matchup and I hope like hell that Chael has what it takes to put Jones on his ass and shuts his mouth for awhile.

My picks:

• Sonnen def Jones by KO/TKO
  • Bisping def Belcher by KO
  • Nelson def Kongo by KO/TKO

yFtZ6J.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this matchup and I hope like hell that Chael has what it takes to put Jones on his ass and shuts his mouth for awhile.

You got it backwards right? Isn't Chael who's always trash talking? Part of his bag of tricks is his 10th degree black belt in trash talking. Although they were both gentlemen toward each other during this last season of The Ultimate Fighter. I haven't even heard much trash talking coming from Cheal in regards to this fight. Both excellent fighters but I give it to Jones by decision.

Oh no, I'm not dismissing Chael's trash talking. I think he's probably the master of it and he makes me lmao. What I'm referring to is Jones' arrogance since TUF ended. Maybe he's just trying to get in Chael's head...I dunno.

I see what you're saying. I noticed it during the finale of TUF when they were both being interviewed side by side. Jones barely said a word and didn't even want to look at Chael, which I thought was kinda dickish considering that Chael spoke of Jones like a gentleman. Perhaps this is Jones way of getting his head into the game. I agree with you that Chael is a funny motherfucker. Not only in the shit that comes out of his mouth but with the swag and elegance with which he says it cracks me up.

I was with you rooting for Chael... I saw him and Silva in Vegas. That was a crazy trip. To say it was hostile territory with the Brazilian crowd is well, an understatement. Obviously he talked a lot and gave "some" reason for them to not like him. My pal and I both had Sonnen shirts on :-0...

Jones is freakishly strong and uses his leverage well. Considering Chael is the only guy to win 6 rounds against Silva and how that wrestling was lopsided; I can't see Silva dealing with Jones. Of course it's a fight and sh-- happens crazier than that.

BTW, Roy Nelson must have friggin lead in his right hand!

Guess we were all wrong on what the outcome of the fight was gonna be. Anyone see Jone's big toe? Holy fuck that had to hurt.

Roy Nelson should change his nickname from "Big Country" to "One Punch".

It will be a long time before jones loses. He should step up and fight a few heavyweights. Now that would be interesting. Afterall, we are looking to see exciting fights in the ufc.