• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UFO... what is it?

Wife and I were driving 9n a l9cal two lane when we noticed a flying craft at near tree top level much latger than any aircraft that I'm aware of . It had a segmented
Construction not unlike the skin of an aircraft but it mad no and I mean like no noise as it slipped thru the air overhead . It was dammed near close enough to spit on .
Not fifty to sixty yards up the road was a charred mass in the middle of the street .
We heard no crash , explosion or anything and the local news neclver reported anything . It was quite surreal. Even to this day it is funny how apathetitc our responses were at the time . It was like " did you see that " . " Yeah did you " ?
" Yeah . Hmmm " ? The nearest airport has to be at least twelve miles fr9m where we were and man this thing was low with no noise .

Reactions: Bender
I saw Independence Day . No I did not shoot at the giant UFO with my pea shooter .
They got dem big green or blue things that lights up ferren dey zaps ya .

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I saw Independence Day . No I did not shoot at the giant UFO with my pea shooter .
They got dem big green or blue things that lights up ferren dey zaps ya .

"Ferren dey zaps ya." Where you from? Mahanoy City? :p

Funny there is a town on the way up 61 in Pa. named Mahoning . I laugh inside everytime I pass thru . Poage mahone ( not sure the spelling ) is kiss my ass in Irish / Gailic . So I'm thinking this is ass town .

If you add "du" it means "dirty ass."

Funny there is a town on the way up 61 in Pa. named Mahoning . I laugh inside everytime I pass thru . Poage mahone ( not sure the spelling ) is kiss my ass in Irish / Gailic . So I'm thinking this is ass town .

Mahoning is actually out past Altoona. That's Mahoning Township, in Montour County.

Cheyenne Wyoming has Warren AFB just west of the city. It is a ICBM hub. Without going into much detail, because I used to be a private contractor (construction), The Airforce has what is called a MAF (missle alert facility) where a unspecified amount of guys live at while managing a number of different underground ICBM’s that are spread out over many miles.

2010, 20 miles south of Kimball Nebraska in northern Colorado where there is absolutely nothing except prairie grass and reptiles, I was managing a sand and gravel operation for windmill construction. Because of its remoteness, we slept on site next to an abandoned farmhouse that we made a makeshift KOA with campers. We had electricity from A local power pole with the ranchers blessing. About a mile away up on a hill to the northwest of my gravel pit was an Air Force MAF site.

This was probably mid August because we were running the air conditioning all night because it was so hot, one evening the air conditioner froze over from running so hard in the hot humid night, about 3-4 am, it woke me up in a sweat. I shut off the air conditioner to let the condenser melt off. While I was waiting I went to the window and pull the curtain back just to see what the weather was going to do in the morning, I noticed a cloudless starry night, and saw through the trees a light shimmering, it wasn’t very large, about the size of a street light at 50 yards, in fact that’s what I thought it was at first. But the longer I looked at it, and the more awake I became I realized that there were no light poles in that direction, in fact there were no light poles at all on the property. I reminded myself this was an abandoned farmhouse with trees and old outbuildings. This all donned on me in about 20-30 seconds. The longer I looked at it, the more apparent to me it was a light floating, what looks like to me, above the MAF site up on the ridge to my north west. Then it started to change colors, never moving, guys, I’m colorblind, I see colors, just not subtle colors. This light was changing from white, to yellow, to blue in a semi slow rotating fashion. That’s when it finally hit me, this is a UFO? I even went so far as to open my camper door to go wake up one of my coworkers to have him look at it, but I stopped and thought better of it, it might just piss him off waking him up early in the morning knowing we have to go to work in a couple hours. So I just stood there and watched it for a few minutes while my air conditioning condenser continue to melt off. I never saw it move, it was just floating up there changing colors, never a sound, no movement. I finally decided I better get back to bed because I had a long day ahead of me. The next morning after sunrise, still curious, I went out looking for a power pole that would’ve had a light on it. Of course there wasn’t one.

That’s it. That’s the last time I saw anything like that. I wish now I got in my truck and try to drive up to it LOL

Last edited:
I would love to talk about some of the crazy shit I observed while I was stationed at Mountain Home AFB during the mid to late 90's.
I'm not allowed to though.
Crazy, weird and sometimes just freaking awesome.
You and my brother.... he was at Nellis, we worked “up range” as they call it, (Area 51) on war games and weapons systems.