• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms uhcoog1 appears to be hacked/scamming

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    Selling ammo at a good (but not amazing) price.

Got me on some 12ga.

Behavior during PMs was too impatient. Lesson learned, if they are rushing you beware.

Reactions: jb41291
    @MarinePMI

Just curious, why did you pay him? No legit seller is impatient like these fucks. They skyline themselves with those behaviors.

Reactions: Valcon
    Lesson learned, my first experience with getting scammed.

He was selling $125 worth of 00 Buck for $100. Wasn’t an amazing enough deal to seem like an obvious scam.

keep going you will save the world, i declare you a HERO!

He is replying to another scam thread.

• Haha
    Reactions: uhcoog1
    The guy is a classic.

$200 won't hurt me and I feel like it was a pretty cheap price for the lesson I learned.

Unfortunately there can really be no deals, everyone will start to assume they are a scam. But it seems they are getting smarter with bring prices more in line with reality, but just good enough to make them sell quickly.

Oh well..

He is trying to get me too... Seems like broken english...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-103104.png
      Screenshot_20220106-103104.png
      399.9 KB · Views: 74
    As soon as I purchased the ammo he changed it to boxes of 45ACP, he didn't make a new ad he edited the same one.

That's when I knew I was gotten....