• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uhh.. account changes?

netranger6

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
Vicoria, Texas
So, last few weeks, every few days or so, when I come to the hide Cloud Fare says it is checking my browser for Ddos.. And it just sits there. Today I got in and now I can not post in the Post Exchange. After 13 years, it is telling me I need to have a commercial account and/or complete profile. Well profile is complete. Any chimes?

/.net

So, last few weeks, every few days or so, when I come to the hide Cloud Fare says it is checking my browser for Ddos.. And it just sits there. Today I got in and now I can not post in the Post Exchange. After 13 years, it is telling me I need to have a commercial account and/or complete profile. Well profile is complete. Any chimes?

/.net

In order to put up a new post in the PX you now have to be a site supporter.
The Individual level is $20 per month

Go to account upgrades under your account, and then select that option and once it's active, you'll be able to post in the PX

Reactions: netranger6
In order to put up a new post in the PX you now have to be a site supporter.
The Individual level is $20 per month

Go to account upgrades under your account, and then select that option and once it's active, you'll be able to post in the PX
Well, that's a problem. PayPal banned me for life....because... well you know. Then promptly shutdown my Egay account as well.

Hi welcome to the hide new guy!
Yeppers, seems we are all new guys now. Suppose its a better way to get rid of the spammers. Like the one that ripped me off and caused me to get PayPal involved....which then lead to them suspending my account for life. Ha.

Well, that's a problem. PayPal banned me for life....because... well you know. Then promptly shutdown my Egay account as well.

Try seeing if you can process the transaction without a paypal account, just using them as the credit card processor.
(as in, find the small little link at the bottom that says, pay with out an account via credit card, when you get to the payment screen).

Depending on how Frank setup the account, that may or may not work.

Reactions: netranger6
Try seeing if you can process the transaction without a paypal account, just using them as the credit card processor.
(as in, find the small little link at the bottom that says, pay with out an account via credit card, when you get to the payment screen).

Depending on how Frank setup the account, that may or may not work.
I'll try that.

That's the method I used. I've stubbornly refused to get a PayPal account.