• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UKG - Ultimate Kronos Group - Hacked. Payroll/HR Services Down

Yep, ransomware. Our employer uses it for some OT stuff, I think they'll just use a workaround as indicated in an email today. ie a written time sheet rather than digital punches or something...

It's stupid because they put the punch times in another program anyway that they run payroll off of but whatever.

If they start fucking with people's OT right before Christmas that'll twist some panties.

Yeah my work uses this company.....great....wtf.

Guess I'll find out what's going on when I head in today.......

Doc

That's what we use. Already think it's a shit system so I'm sure shit will be all fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: Doc68
Caused a major clusterfuck at work. Everything is paper time cards for the time being.

Got an email on Tuesday from corporate that they expect Kronos to be fucked for the foreseeable future. I guess the brass at Kronos ain’t paying what the hackers are asking, they are going to try and unfuck it themselves. Come Friday I get to write out time slips for 15 people, good thing I have set schedules and the employees log any unforeseen OT/leave early/vacation on the posted schedule sheets.

Went out over the weekend. Got a shitty spreadsheet to fill out for this pay period. Got a note that I’ll be paid for 80 for the last and will sort out any OT later. Later is when we sort out all of the shit that short changes the employee. 15 hours of my OT will just about fund Christmas. It’s also where you can track your remaining vacation, which is nice in fucking December.

Wonder if the FBI or some other Fed agency will have time to investigate these ransomware crimes ?
Probably not with all their work on investigating all of the Democrats political enemies and targeted white supremacists investigations .:rolleyes:
Hope my work doesn't use this service .

Went out over the weekend. Got a shitty spreadsheet to fill out for this pay period. Got a note that I’ll be paid for 80 for the last and will sort out any OT later. Later is when we sort out all of the shit that short changes the employee. 15 hours of my OT will just about fund Christmas. It’s also where you can track your remaining vacation, which is nice in fucking December.
We were told the same thing. There’s lots of mad people. Ot on the next check definitely sucks.

I just talked to someone in the software business. He said there’s an industry wide exploit going on probably due to this incident. Lots of industries. Might want to buckle up my friends.