• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ukraine war to end soon!

iu

The ICC is pretty much a toothless dog of the western imperialists.
It only has any standing if you let them, it's mainly used to bully and control and subjugate stupid small countries.

Interestingly enough the USA itself refuses to be a part of the ICC or allow them to do anything regarding USA troops or USA assets or USA citizens.

That being said, if war with the stupids in Europe breaks out, I'm sure Putin could have an extra warhead sent their direction as a parting gift.

Let's just imagine for a second that Mexico was building bio-labs near our border .
And then we decided to invade Mexico.
And while we're taking out the bio-labs then let's go ahead and deal with the cartel problem.
And then here comes russia engadging in a proxy war by supporting mexico .
hmmmmmmm................

I'm curious which side the "shirtless man bad " and Ukraine supporters would be on ?

I'm curious which side the "shirtless man bad " and Ukraine supporters would be on ?

Whatever side the mass media and "approved influencers" say they should be on.
Most of the population today is pretty much straight NPCs and just (almost exactly straight out of 1984) will be enraged and full of hate at whatever they are told to hate that day, with no memory of the past.

Whatever side the mass media and "approved influencers" say they should be on.
Most of the population today is pretty much straight NPCs and just (almost exactly straight out of 1984) will be enraged and full of hate at whatever they are told to hate that day, with no memory of the past.
1679074851362.gif

Funny enough neither Ukraine or Russia are party to ICC and neither is US ,US actually has a law to authorize use of military force against ICC
Bush broke ICC , i still remember when US ambassadors were actively pressuring new NATO and EU countries not to ratify ICC statute and Trump hammered in the last nail, what remains is a court that can take to trial a Somali Pirate or small-time African warlord.

''U.S. President George Bush today signed into law the American Servicemembers Protection Act of 2002, which is intended to intimidate countries that ratify the treaty for the International Criminal Court (ICC). The new law authorizes the use of military force to liberate any American or citizen of a U.S.-allied country being held by the court, which is located in The Hague. This provision, dubbed the "Hague invasion clause," has caused a strong reaction from U.S. allies around the world, particularly in the Netherlands. ''

''In addition, the law provides for the withdrawal of U.S. military assistance from countries ratifying the ICC treaty'' :ROFLMAO:

ICC warrant is preformative art a rough equivalent of AOC parking lot photoshoot :devilish: makes it to front page news and catches lots of eyeballs but that is it.
D-BU5v3WkAAecFF.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388