• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ukrainian Snipers

Travelor

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2003
Central Arkansas
Looks like they are up to at least 3 high level military "leaders"and counting.

Google "Ukrainian Snipers"for interesting reading.

When I saw Putin announcing the 4 star got whacked it threw a red flag up for me. What military since WW2 has 4 star generals up front? I think there is a better chance this guy spoke up about this mission and got disco’d by Putins henchman, then used for propaganda.

I have no doubt there are snipers out there but I take current news with a healthy dose of skepticism.

LMAO. Maybe. This cat was represented as a big wig. Spetsnaz. Ran the Aleppo operation.

Who knows? Maybe. I don’t know why Putin would announce it unless he thought it could be used to his advantage or it was disinformation.

News stuff I've seen confirms that a TWO-star Russian Airborne general was killed, and unofficially it was by a sniper.

Reactions: ZG47A
There's quite a bit of propaganda on both sides at this point. But some is to boost moral and some is to save face/manipulate the masses.

As soon as Russia attempted to set off a durty bomb in the form of a nuclear power plant (still may according to some reports of black mail and such) I realized how insane Putin is and how far he's willing to stretch the narrative to save face but still force an "accidental" nuke. What do snipers and the "Ghost of Kyiv" matter now?

There's quite a bit of propaganda on both sides at this point. But some is to boost moral and some is to save face/manipulate the masses.

As soon as Russia attempted to set off a durty bomb in the form of a nuclear power plant (still may according to some reports of black mail and such) I realized how insane Putin is and how far he's willing to stretch the narrative to save face but still force an "accidental" nuke. What do snipers and the "Ghost of Kyiv" matter now?

Not saying Putin isn’t fucked up enough to do it but all the footage I have seen of that plant that EVERYONE in the news is saying was shelled, was a damn flare falling into water. Maybe it’s burning and I just haven’t seen footage but the night shots they have from two days ago is clearly a flare.

It’s a shame this is what it’s come to. News readers are idiots, they have idea what they’re seeing or what they’re taking about and they all parrot the same shit and then twist the narrative to fit their agenda. That, in turn, makes most of us ignorant by default. I’m so sick of it all….