• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimate challenge mud run, Columbia sc

I just did my 1st 5k "Mudder" in Central NY last weekend. It was a blast!!
It was only about 40 degrees out, and we froze our asses off. Cant wait to do my next one!!

The mud run was a great experience. The team I was with consisted of a 72 year old Retired Marine Captain, a 70 year old Retired Army Lt Col. a 44 year old female and myself. It was inspirational as hell to be out the course with those guys kicking ass like they were still in their twenty's (just a little slower). Cleared every obstacle, got the scratches, cuts and bruises to prove it, and some good stories to call BS at when they get embellished around the camp fire this summer.

Be careful and know your limits. We had a guy break his neck at one this past weekend.

Good for him. Nothing wrong with dying or getting hurt doing something you love. More than most can say with their boring ass lives and list of
deathbed regrets.

Good for him. Nothing wrong with dying or getting hurt doing something you love. More than most can say with their boring ass lives and list of
deathbed regrets.

SuckitTrebek: I just wonder what makes you look more stupid: that quote or that CAR you have on your signature block. Be honest; did you actually get outside the wire?