• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimatum Deuce barreled receiver

mmccourt

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2019
Has anyone have any info or experience with this Rem 700 setup for the 22LR

Has anyone have any info or experience with this Rem 700 setup for the 22LR

I believe they have yet to ship them due to delays in production. The website is still listing July 2020 for delivery...

I'm rooting for them as the home team but the delays have been kind of unfortunate.

I plan on calling them some time this week. I will let you know what I hear. Last they said end of September.

Just got my pre-order in for a duece and 2 aluminum shells and mags. They said they are in production and should start to ship mid to late November. I am not holding my breath but excited to get it.

Anything new? They're a year late now.. I'm still interested though, I think it'll pair nicely with my Neculus.

Last edited:
No they will be going directly to distributors that import like brownells then be delivered to your FFL.

I was told by Ultimatum a few months ago that their import license renewal with ATF had been delayed, and that once that was resolved AND the barreled actions were ready to be shipped, they would ship directly to my FFL in the States. They even asked for my FFL's info. So...

I was told by Ultimatum a few months ago that their import license renewal with ATF had been delayed, and that once that was resolved AND the barreled actions were ready to be shipped, they would ship directly to my FFL in the States. They even asked for my FFL's info. So...
That would be great !

At this point I see no reason that the barreled actions should not be done. They have been saying they were in production since Oct. Like about to ship. I am fine with waiting but some real answers would be nice. This, it will be done next month and then nope. Thing is getting old. I have been fully paid since Dec and was ok with waiting but it is just the status quo at this point. Just tell us what's up. Then everyone knows, and the people who want this rifle will wait. But they will not be frustrated as to when they might get thier rifle.

Reactions: Luke22:36
At this point I see no reason that the barreled actions should not be done. They have been saying they were in production since Oct. Like about to ship. I am fine with waiting but some real answers would be nice. This, it will be done next month and then nope. Thing is getting old. I have been fully paid since Dec and was ok with waiting but it is just the status quo at this point. Just tell us what's up. Then everyone knows, and the people who want this rifle will wait. But they will not be frustrated as to when they might get thier rifle.
Agreed. Their lack of transparency has been a major disappointment. I only have a "Black Friday" discounted deposit with them, and I have still debated bailing many, many times. I'm not really sure why I have stuck it out, other than when I received their magazine, I was pretty impressed. The quality of machining is top notch, and the design allowing two different height adjustments is pretty cool. Within a few minutes of fiddling with the adjustments, it was running like butter in my Vudoo(s).

Hopefully the wait will be over soon, as most of the people that I know have already backed out, and the rest of us seem to be running out of patience.

Reactions: Ryan.Johnson
It is frustrating to say the least. Maybe I should call Derek again and see if he will say anything. Probably pointless.
I have to agree on the mags being very well done. Good to hear they work well in the Vudoo maybe I should switch and go that direction? The think that has kept me from the Vudoo is their mags but maybe this is a solution? The Ultimatum mags do not work in the RimX no surprise.

Reactions: Luke22:36