• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimatum Precision…Gone or ????

VaderRubiconJK

I was reasonable until forced to be unreasonable
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2018
Nowhere somewhere between WA & WY
Been trying to get a hold of someone at ultimatum since mid December, dec 13 in fact is when I called and emailed for the first time. Haven’t gotten any response or email, tried many times over many weeks to reach someone on the phone. Nada.
Just wondering as I ordered a bunch of $$ worth of mags and parts from them during Black Friday sale which were in stock, order placed Nov 26, and to date I have only received one magazine.

Has anyone heard anything from them regarding updates on purchases or seen them at shot in a booth? Did they fall off the map or what?

I know they attended shot show and seemed to be running full speed with getting the DeFecto barreled action in production after some issues with the hardening on the bolt bodies.

Huh, this gives me a hope, a little bit anyways. I had pretty much written off ever getting a defacto or my money back.

Are you going to offer a bolt head for 6mm ARC. The last time I checked they didn't offer one and would not make one.

They must be taking on the merger/acquisition pretty well since they’re developing/developed a new action already.

Attachments

• 3F3E36F3-FD4A-4964-939A-56807F357403.png
    3F3E36F3-FD4A-4964-939A-56807F357403.png
    510.5 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: schroed62