• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ultra sonic

how about this one its way bigger than those
or this one its more money but its heated like a hot tub you just need to make your own bubbles i guess

it does everything except burp and gift wrap what it cleans . lol

Last edited:
Might as well go with one of the best rated ones on Amazon. The RCBS or Hornady ones are just generic one with a label slapped on them.

Reactions: culater
will all ultra sonics clean the same? if so, im going to get the cheapest one just to clean stuff.

Last edited:
I just got the Hornady 2L and am pretty happy with it. I put about 125 .308 cases in at a time and it cleaned them up nicely.

I just got the Hornady 2L and am pretty happy with it. I put about 125 .308 cases in at a time and it cleaned them up nicely.

The fan on my 2L went out after about 9 months. I ended up getting a 3L, more powerful one off Amazon. Can't say how it'll hold up, but it is more effective in the limited use I've put it under.

I purchased a 10L one on Amazon... Enough to clean small things like brass and large things like slides on a handgun. I have been pretty happy with it so far.

I purchased a 10L one on Amazon... Enough to clean small things like brass and large things like slides on a handgun. I have been pretty happy with it so far.

When you do a handgun slide, do you fully disassemble? Or do you leave the springs, extractor, firing pin, etc in? I was thinking about doing that in the future if I get one. But not sure about ifnit will rust. Kinda figured I'd take it completely down and then dry it out and oil it well

How long have you had it? I almost purchased one, but was concerned about longevity.

Bought a cheap HF one. Its shallow and the timer only goes to 4min. Only good for small parts.

If it was bigger and had a better controls I would use it more.

After burning up the 1.5l Harbor freight model, and getting tired of resetting it all the time, I went with this one from ebay. It's heated, will clean 100 6.5CM cases at a time and has a ballvalve for emptying it. 2 years old now and so far, so good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112194832570

When you do a handgun slide, do you fully disassemble? Or do you leave the springs, extractor, firing pin, etc in? I was thinking about doing that in the future if I get one. But not sure about ifnit will rust. Kinda figured I'd take it completely down and then dry it out and oil it well
I completely disassemble as it will be bone dry when you remove it. It is recommended that you immediately oil everything once out and sprayed down with compressed air.

Reactions: Ryridesmotox