• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UmmmmmOK

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Sad
    Reactions: UKDslayer
    The story says it was near Ajo.
    The story shows the map that says Ajo is at least 75 miles away with at least 15-20 towns closer to the incident.
    I wouldn't believe fuck all about the rest of the story.
    One thing I do know is that the Tohono nation will not let it rest, they are one of the largest tribes in the country (even though most have never heard of them) and have some serious *pull* which will come in real handy when the shit comes to light.

There's gotta be more to it.

Branden
    You haven’t been paying attention lately I guess

They shoot first ask questions later

After they shot a hostage 12 times they were on body camera saying “oh we shot the hostage ? , well as long as none of us get hurt we’re making memory’s”

It’s why they shoot so many dogs. And now so many innocents. No repercussions. And a lot join because they want to control people and break the law. That’s why 40
    Percent do this one thing

Also. Let’s not forget about the Vegas Simon says murderer. F it Il make a new thread

• Sad
    • Haha
    Reactions: ken226 and Maggot
    I hope someone local to this will keep up with it and follow up. Somehow something seems WAY the fuck out of line. shot 38 times 2 feet from his door?

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: 232593 and BLEE
    This article says he "threw something" at the officers and "raised his right arm," then they started blasting... talk about trigger happy. Did they think he threw a grenade and raise his "assault rifle" to kill them all? I don't get it. More and more I'm for punting on law enforcement, handle it myself and feed the carcasses to the gators and hogs.

This article says he "threw something" at the officers and "raised his right arm," then they started blasting... talk about trigger happy. Did they think he threw a grenade and raise his "assault rifle" to kill them all? I don't get it. More and more I'm for punting on law enforcement, handle it myself and feed the carcasses to the gators and hogs.

Sounds off base to me. Shot 38 THIRTY EIGHT times. sounds like a competition.

I owned a ranch near Del Rio Texas and got to know some of the BP guys. seemed like a good bunch, mostly. That was around 2000. Apparntly things have change and they, like most LE agency's are scrambling to hire and hiring DOWN.

Reactions: BLEE
    I hope someone local to this will keep up with it and follow up. Somehow something seems WAY the fuck out of line. shot 38 times 2 feet from his door?
    alot of shit in AZ is way out of line lately. Remember that rancher who has bail set at some outrageous amount for defending himself from those illegals a few months back?

Not excusing what BP did in this thread or what cops did in another of todays threads but there are some places in AZ that will give anyone an itchy trigger finger. Prior to 2017 it was an unwritten rule that you did not drive around Santa Cruz county unless you were in a certain occupation. Things improved there until 2021 and then started to take a turn for the worse again. Maybe it’s getting bad in Ajo now?

Reactions: Maggot
    Not excusing what BP did in this thread or what cops did in another of todays threads but there are some places in AZ that will give anyone an itchy trigger finger.
    Prior to 2017 it was an unwritten rule that you did not drive around Santa Cruz county unless you were in a certain occupation.
    Things improved there until 2021 and then started to take a turn for the worse again. Maybe it’s getting bad in Ajo now?
    I remember when I lived in Corpus Christi back int the 60'/70's They estimated that something like 60% of the people in Starr county Tx were one way or another involved in the weed business. I remember one story of a wetback pulling up to the checkpoint in Falfurrias smoking a joint with 100 lbs of weed in his trunk,. while they were busy busting him (n those days you just got sent straight back to Mexico) an 18 wheeler full roiled right through.

Reactions: 232593