• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Uncle Ted once again....

Re: Uncle Ted once again....

I like dead offenders also and I also love Uncle Teds ideas about protecting our right to life anywhere, anytime and by anymeans. The 2nd Amendment is your Concealed Weapon Permit.

Noone on the anti gun wagon ever acknowledges that states that have "shall issue" CCW laws have experienced no increase (most have experienced a decrease) in violent crimes, nor can the explain the rampant violent cirmes involving firearms in communities that ban weapons for self defense. Amazing correlation isn't it?

And I thought I worshipped Ted as a kid because he's an amazing guitarist.......

OUTSTANDING!

I had Nugent 8 tracks in my car as a high school kid. I saw him last year at House of Blues in Vegas, he still rocks. He held a .50 cal rifle in one hand and his Gibson guitar in his other hand and said, "This ain't France!" He's done over 6,000 concerts to date.

God Bless Uncle Ted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duke308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NUGENT 2012 </div></div>

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

A repeat offender should be a "dead offender". Hell, it's a lot cheaper to just fucking execute those Mofos, then to imprison them for life. It's always ironic when the very people who oppose gun rights for civilians are those who have armed body guards. Oh shit I forgot, BTW, you, me and millions other are paying for the salary of those body guards. Hell, if I have a 24/7 armed body guard, then may be, just may be I don't need the urge to carry my gun all the times. Not. I still carry one anyway, because it's my RIGHTS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duke308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NUGENT 2012 </div></div>

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

</div></div>

+1
smile.gif

Ted Nugent and Caribou Barbie- I mean Sarah Palin 2012. (wouldn't that be a team!)

Kennesaw GA- one of the lowest crimes rates in the U.S.- home owners are not Required by law, mind you, but are strictly and highly encouraged to own a gun (maybe even explicitly a hand gun).

Washington D.C. is just the opposite.

Ask any one convicted of B&E, and they will tell you they avoid the places they believe resistance exist. They want your goods, not hollow points in their center mass.(this is not 100%, but more often than not)

Ted can get a little on the extreme side with the delivery, but makes great points and speaks with clarity and common sense. If he toned it down a hair, and used a little more tact, he'd reach a bigger audience. And we could all use that.

I remember being raised with--- what did they call it?--- negative re-enforcement to deter me from making "bad choices"...
It worked most of the time.

You know what they say, when unemployment goes up, so does the crime rate.

I'm rambling..GO TED!

The more he pisses off the liberals, the more I like it!

Uncle Ted is the man!

Here is Uncle Ted receiving a Storm Tactical Data Book at the Phoenix NRA convention, 2009.... ohhh raahhhhhh

ted_data_book.jpg

That is a definite right on by me to Ted and as anyone coming in my home to bother my wife or children will find out....They will become a real see through human with a large viewing area.

A rapist or molester will not have to worry about prosecution if my family is affected....Plainly said...Plainly meant.....With all the sterness I can muster up and type...

"Boxer, Fienstein, and a whole gaggle of numbnuts". I spewed my drink on my computer. The commentator did not like ANYTHING that he heard, it was priceless. I would vote for Ted!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duke308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NUGENT 2012 </div></div>

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

</div></div>

+1
smile.gif
</div></div>

Been saying that for a while now.
grin.gif

Uncle Ted is a modern day poet...Scary smart!

NUGENT 2012 Hell YEAH. I seen this a while ago, I couldn't agree more. Just think the US ARMY is becoming ANTI GUN. You don't believe me, ask a soldier coming back from back from overseas. You have to register them, that's 1 anti gun movement from hell. Why should someones chain of command need to know they have a firearm, and where it's kept and what it's used for, that's 2. Oh yes carrying a concealed firearm on post is a no go, that's 3. The list goes on, and quite frankly it was surprisizing to me even as a pvt. So I did the right thing told em no I don't own a gun ASSHOLE, and learnt how to hide it very well in my truck. I'm glad I'm out now cause it's getting worse.