• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Under the title…You Can’t Make This Shit UP!

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Disclaimer. I remain on ”Fakebook”. Why, because our family is far flung, I have extended family members in Arizona, Colorado, Montana, the UP of Michigan, Missouri, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Central Florida and of course, our son lives in Western Florida. Plus, it makes it easy to keep up with all that is important on Caney Creek Lake.

The other day, I saw a little piece that supposedly quoted Socrates about gossip. So, I shared it. The short allegorical story asked the person reporting something about another person to put it to three tests before relaying it.

Those tests
Is it TRUE
Is it KINDNESS
Does it provide UTILITY

Facebook called it down as false information

I guess they are saying its AOK to maliciously attack another all for fun and profit but to be kind and truthful is false and wrong

GOD Why am I here?

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
I am there, but have not signed on in years. I do look at market place but have not bought anything. Kids say they get good deals. Seems to be the new Craigs list.

I would suggest just getting the emails of everyone and do things that way. Screw that company I have no use for them.

I'm getting non stop little mermaid shit, and I missed out on the Austin Healey a guy had for sale near by, so I've logged off again. I report blatant leftist threats of violence then I get infractions for jack shit.

The group I've been part of does all their events of FB, and the Jeep groups too. I keep updating my Impala progress so my cousins can see but I'm about done with that shithole. I can text them pics, and my social media whore friend can keep me up to date on Jeep trips.

Disclaimer. I remain on ”Fakebook”. Why, because our family is far flung, I have extended family members in Arizona, Colorado, Montana, the UP of Michigan, Missouri, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Central Florida and of course, our son lives in Western Florida. Plus, it makes it easy to keep up with all that is important on Caney Creek Lake.

The other day, I saw a little piece that supposedly quoted Socrates about gossip. So, I shared it. The short allegorical story asked the person reporting something about another person to put it to three tests before relaying it.

Those tests
Is it TRUE
Is it KINDNESS
Does it provide UTILITY

Facebook called it down as false information

I guess they are saying its AOK to maliciously attack another all for fun and profit but to be kind and truthful is false and wrong

GOD Why am I here?
It may be because that saying is actually credited to an ancient Hindu text.

Still worth employing.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
I signed up for Facebook about 15 years ago, received a message from my insane ex wife within a few hours (seriously don’t marry a girl that works at a strip club, no matter how good of an idea it seems at the time it isn’t), concluded Facebook is a communist plot.

• Haha
Reactions: geek65