• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Understanding “gangsters”

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So can someone help me out here

I go into a bathroom in a club or a place inna big city and there’s gang looking names carved on the walls, is it like a thing for these people to have grown men taking a shit and looking at their name

Like as I wipe my ass I’m like, oh hey g dawg was in this same bathroom

I don’t get it

So can someone help me out here

I go into a bathroom in a club or a place inna big city and there’s gang looking names carved on the walls, is it like a thing for these people to have grown men taking a shit and looking at their name

Like as I wipe my ass I’m like, oh hey g dawg was in this same bathroom

I don’t get it
Almost always hispanics of one form or another doing it.
I grew up in the "barrio" so I've been familiar for all my life really.
Imagine living in some south american shithole off the beaten path growing whatever for a living and taking it to market with a burro pulled cart.
Not a whole bunch of schooling was involved at any point.
Now you sneak across the border and find yourself here in the US.
Seriously lacking intellect leads to what you witnessed.
I imagine they somehow think they are famous because fuck me, my name is right there for everyone to see.
Whether it's "Flacco" or "Sleepy" or "El Ponsone" it doesn't matter....it's how their simple minds see things.

Reactions: TurboTrout
To me it just seems kinda gay, and for gangsta type where the macho BS is important that’s kinda odd, I mean you want men taking a shit to think of you as they poop?

Reminds me of

Real gangsters wear suits and treat it as a profession

Punks write on walls

Meh, when they get to that point they are business men who run politicians like a pimp runs hoes

…they don’t write their name on bathroom stalls

"Show me a politician and Ill show you a crook." My father.

"Show me a lawyer and Ill show you a liar." Me.

Why the fuck would you go to a club in major metro area?

Same reasons I’d go to a club anywhere else lol

Liberal chick ass is the same as country ass, put their head in the pillow and 🤘

Just trying to fuck the commie out, gotta do my part

Reactions: Bigfatcock
They're just kids fucking around. I used to be one of those kids that would write stupid shit in the bathroom stalls.

It's the worst when they cut it with baby laxatives and you get the squirts at the club... hope they at least had two ply.

They're just kids fucking around. I used to be one of those kids that would write stupid shit in the bathroom stalls.
Here I sit with all this vapor
The guy before me used all the paper
I hear the bell I must not linger
Look out asshole here comes the finger.

Same reasons I’d go to a club anywhere else lol

Liberal chick ass is the same as country ass, put their head in the pillow and 🤘

Just trying to fuck the commie out, gotta do my part
F58D2E25-CD32-40AE-B10A-EAD74EECF765.gif