• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Undrilled "k" baffle source

wb00757

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2010
Dallas, Georgia
I'm really considering a form 1 .22lr can while I wait for my Omega 36m. Does anybody know of a good source for undrilled baffels? Preferably K style. I know of quiet bore but I was really thinking stainless would be a good option. It's cheaper then titanium but bore resilient than aluminum. I guess I could do like 3 quiet bore titanium k's and then a stack of cones or reflex style baffles... Does anybody have any recommendations or input?

Im also wondering if it wouldn't hurt to put a little note in with the cover letter for my form 1 just letting the examiner know that I have a form 4 in line.... Nudge nudge....

Don’t know if anybody making K cups unfortunately. But there’s a ton of others out there...
White Trash Tactical
Dino Precision
Muted Machine Works
Diversified Machine
JR Machine Pro

probably some others I’m forgetting.

For a 22, I’d get the Quelltech robot one, it’s available on the Hansohn Brothers site.

Reactions: AMGtuned
@awpk03s thanks!

I just came across Hawk Innovative Tech. Looks like they have a few baffle styles for reasonable prices (and they are only an hour from me so shipping should be really quick!).

Don’t know if anybody making K cups unfortunately. But there’s a ton of others out there...
White Trash Tactical
Dino Precision
Muted Machine Works
Diversified Machine
JR Machine Pro

probably some others I’m forgetting.

For a 22, I’d get the Quelltech robot one, it’s available on the Hansohn Brothers site.
Darn my 2 fav solvent designs are Diversified Machine and Muted Machine Works....not been able to get any responses out of them on product availability though just silence.

Unfortunately you probably won’t hear much if anything (from my experience). Communication not their forte. But, sign up for in-stock notifications, and order when it’s available (and in case of DM, be prepared to then wait some more). But it’s good stuff.

Unfortunately you probably won’t hear much if anything (from my experience). Communication not their forte. But, sign up for in-stock notifications, and order when it’s available (and in case of DM, be prepared to then wait some more). But it’s good stuff.
After reading the form1 forum group and about 15 pages of threads on DM I think I'll pass on giving them my money.....would buy one from someone who already had it that didn't decide to build though seems like a great product just woefully inept coms. Guess I'll just keep waiting on Maverick or MM to get in stock.