• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Unertl 15X

rcm243

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2010
camden,tn.
You don't try to sell your stuff here, and you don't try to sell it under the auspices of trying to gauge a value.

One warning.

Re: Unertl 15X

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">???? WTF, is something missing here?

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

Was under the radar,so he thought...

Say What ?<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You sir are...drunk. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: your drunker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say What ?<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You sir are...drunk. </div></div> </div></div>

ROFL! I had no idea your screen name was your drunker! I was posting about the OP, he posted randomly, so I assumed he was drunk...oh god that was funny.