• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Unertl USMC 10X repair question.

Chucky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Who has had to send their Unertl's in for repair, and who would you recommend? It looks like there are a few guys out there that will do it but no idea on lead time and quality of work. Mine should be an easy fix as the elevation turret will not spin all the way down to 1. My guess it is just paint.

[email protected]
IronSight Inc.

Already emailed them myself and they can do a full refurbish including reticle replacement if needed. Reasonably priced and I've seen them come up a few times here and in clone forums.

Note: Have not used them myself yet.

[email protected]
IronSight Inc.

Already emailed them myself and they can do a full refurbish including reticle replacement if needed. Reasonably priced and I've seen them come up a few times here and in clone forums.

Note: Have not used them myself yet.
I have seen a lot of bad reviews on them though and that they have crazy long wait times. Over a year. I am going to try the other companies on the cmp board first and see if any of them are worth a damn.

Ironsite just did mine, replaced the reticle and serviced the scope. Took prolly 6 months. No complaints here