• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Unertl USMC 10x

mfyas420

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2012
Elgin,IL
Selling my USMC Unertl 10x Serial #1299 Please PM me any questions asking $3200 shipped in a small hard case, it came in a giant CMP rifle case, I can ship in that but it will cost a little extra otherwise I will ship for free in a smaller hard case.

PayPal friends and family or USPS money order. Money order has to clear before I ship.

I purchased this USMC scope directly from the CMP I was going to build a rifle for it but its been sitting on my shelf for 2 years now so time to sell it. This scope is for the M40 Sniper rifle. 7.65X51 caliber rifle. This is the EXACT description from the CMP website.

USMC 10x Unertl Sniper Telescope 1299
US Marine Corps Issue 10x Unertl Sniper Telescope serial number 1299. This scope is in good condition with signs of use. It has tan paint with brown and grey overspray over the original black finish. The optics are clear. Knobs have crisp movements. It DOES NOT have the USO modification. Scope does come with Badger Ordnance mounts - 3006. One of the o-rings are loose.
The Civilian Marksmanship Program has acquired a small quantity of these telescopes. These are very rarely seen on the civilian market, as USMC marked Unertl scopes were never sold directly to the public. This scope would make an excellent addition to any collection.