• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unertl windage/elevation knob

rcjunky007

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2012
I have an Unertl 1" Target scope. My rifle fell out of my vice bending the elevation knob. I have searched online and sent out a dozen emails with no response. I'm hoping someone here may have one lying around or know where I can aquire one. Please email any info to [email protected]. Any help would be very appreciated.

Spencer

Re: Unertl windage/elevation knob

Maybe Parsons Scope Service. I think they are in Ohio.

It is very likely that you will search online and find that parson's scope service is the only one available for that kind of work, but I urge you not to use them. I have had three scopes there for almost a year and have had none of them sent back. There customer service is also some of the worst I have ever experienced.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14rabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have had three scopes there for almost a year and have had none of them sent back.</div></div>

Not the first time I've heard this.

I was looking at sending my USMC Unertl over to them for a service. Phone/email support was good, Richard and Mike were very helpful, emailed me copies of the old user manual, were very prompt on shipping the recoil spring I bought.

Decided to be up front and check the lead time rumours before commiting to ship the scope.

So I asked how long I could expect the scope to be away........

.......the silence is still deafening!!

I'm not looking to send it out for repair. I just need a Windage/elevation knob. I've emailed everyone Google could find associated with Unurtl parts/service. Except J Unertl III. I haven't received any replies yet.

Aaron Davis answered my email. Talked with him on the phone. Knob is on its way. Thanks for the replies.