• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unexpected Problems During PRS Match?

Only unexpected problem for me is the buzzer. Once I hear that sound all logic and common sense goes out the window!
I'm new to Precision Shooting and have already done almost all of these. I have participated in many more USPSA matches and am a CRO in them. We believe the go beep from the timer works the same as the mind eraser thing in Men in Black. One of the USPSA favorites where typically the time is on the shooter not a par time, IF!! you are finished unload and show clear, with a big emphasis on IF. The savvy ones know something is amiss

Reactions: C_Mack
I'm new to Precision Shooting and have already done almost all of these. I have participated in many more USPSA matches and am a CRO in them. We believe the go beep from the timer works the same as the mind eraser thing in Men in Black. One of the USPSA favorites where typically the time is on the shooter not a par time, IF!! you are finished unload and show clear, with a big emphasis on IF. The savvy ones know something is amiss
For me the more I concentrate on do this do that the more I fuck up after that buzzer goes off. I do a once over when I get to the stage and I fill out a dope card. When you write things down it helps you remember them because of the way your brain works, atleast that's what was told to me. Try remembering 10 different numbers by looking at them. Then write down the same numbers and I'll gaurenttee you will remember more of them. Don't know why but it just works