• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Unfired Gen 1 Nucleus RH SA - action or 6.5 Creedmoor package

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
For sale is my OG Nucleus Gen 1 action. Bought it, but never got around to building it out so it’s been sitting in the box since ARC manufactured it. I’ve wanted to get this build finished since I’ve got the stock, barrel, and optic ready to go but for some reason it just never gets done - so for sale it is!

Additionally, I have a Nucleus Barloc setup and 24” 6.5 Creedmoor Proof carbon fiber barrel in Savage small shank fitment available as well with preference to the buyer of the action. Barrel is 1:8 twist, threaded 5/8x24.

Action specs:
  • Short action
  • Right handed
  • .308 bolt head
  • 30 MOA scope rail

Action is yours for $875 shipped FFL to FFL - Whatever your method of payment the final net sum after fees should be $875 to me. Includes everything in the box with the action (not including trigger). No trades, pictures forthcoming. Older PX feedback: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threadloom/search?query=theoe800 forum:"6256015"&tab=4116

I’m a terrible photog so if you need specific pictures please let me know. Album:

Last edited:
Reactions: yej0001
On second thought I’ll make available the other components to this build:
  • Proof Research CF prefit barrel, 6.5CM 1:8tw, 24” - $700
  • ARC Barloc for Nucleus - $50

Last edited:
Pictures of barrel + Nucleus Barloc added for total package.