• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Unfired PRI MK12 Mod 0 SPR Package- Clone Correct

CrabsandFootball

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2020
I am going through the safe and doing some spring cleaning. I have a few of these and this one has never been shot and will probably never be shot at this rate so it needs to go.

This is a Factory PRI Mod 0 SPR in FDE. The Scope is a new, clone correct TS30 A2 Contract with 77GR SMK Turrets. They are mounted in Medium ARMS #22 rings with SIMRAD cap. Bipod is Harris with a podlock with the correct KAC Bi-pod mount. The only thing not clone correct on this is this trigger, which is a Larue MBT.

Everything is brand new except the Bipod. Will come with PRI case, Mag and whatever swag they included.

Would like to sell this all as a package or possibly trade for a ZCO//TT optic with Cash either way. If you are in the clone game you know how hard to find some of these parts are. May trade for an AI gun or something interesting, feel free to offer.

20210311_145640.jpg
20210311_145653.jpg
20210311_145713.jpg

$3900 Shipped

Last edited:
He had a posting personality that did seem to cause strong reactions.

That is a fine rifle he has there.......almost like he knew what was coming and wanted to get the last laugh.

Beautiful piece hope it works out to those interested...I gave it strong thought.

Fine rifle and decent price for full clone.

He, however, is often a jackass.
I do enjoy a few of his posts though.
and the laughs when he says silly stuff.

Perhaps gone for Tip Touching??? 😆😆

Bless His Heart.

Nice looking store bought new production Mk12. Far from clone correct tho