• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Unicorn M28-76 with scope mount and Valmet match trigger.

jwSubMOA

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 13, 2010
Mississippi
For sale: Finnish M28-76 target/sniper rifle. Has the factory scope base AND an orginal scope mount (30mm variant used on the Tkiv85 as well). Also has both front globe sight and rear diopter sights. This particular rifle also has the original Valmet match trigger also used on the Tkiv85. The rifles with these are very special as an extremely small number had these fitted as the receiver, stock and bottom metal required machining to mount them. This rifle has an ASEV 1 marked barrel indicating it was a new manufactured barrel. It was never mounted with a standard rear sight, It is also D166 marked indicating it is throated to accept the heavier Lapua projectiles. Bore measures .3095 and is mirror bright. Barrel and reciever are matching numbers, bolt handle is not though headspace is match correct. Rear diopter sight is from the next rifle in sequence. Stock is in great shape but does have dings, scratches handling marks. Wrist is factory reinforced and shows small non structural cracks from being dry. I have been regularly saturating the stock with teak oil as these stocks dry out over the years. I have sold several of these here and have held on to this one to build a Tkiv85 but sold the majority of those parts. If one wants to build a Tkiv85 this rifle has most of the needed machining and unique items outside of stock, bedding block and barrel. That said I may be willing to include a Tkiv85 Toro bedding block with the sale. $1900 shipped. Feel free to discuss offers. Thank you!
20220817_225716.jpg
20220817_224025.jpg
20220817_224045.jpg
20220817_232300.jpg

These are amazing shooters, mine is half moa or better with 168 and 178 amazing or eld... glws

Attachments

• imagejpeg_4_11.jpg
    imagejpeg_4_11.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 99
  • imagejpeg_1_14.jpg
    imagejpeg_1_14.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 98