• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unique Challenge Coin From SOG-MACV

Douglas-001

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
50 miles west of Camp Perry
A coworker shows this to me today and said it was handed to him by George himself. It seems the coworker knew George through a friend (George was the FIL to coworker's friend) when he was much younger. Hadn't seen George in many years and was floored to run into him. I don't know the circumstances or where, but it would seem George has some roots in this area as my coworker is a local goon as I am. It seems that George is about to publish a book about SOG and advised coworker about it. I found it all very interesting as I have read a few of John Plaster's books about SOG. Just wanted to share with fellow goons...uh....members.☺️

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

ETA: On the cover of this book....https://thedogtag.com/product/mac-v-sog-team-history-of-a-clandestine-army-vol-11 That would look great in my library!!