• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UniqueTek Port-A-Stand 'H' (Target Stand, alternative to Targetmeister)

USMC22

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
I’ve got (2) of these: https://targetmeister.com/store/product/wyatt_earp_target_stand and really like them. They are no longer made and while they do offer a “new“ version its been out of stock for some time.

Has anyone used the UniqueTek Port-A-Stand 'H'?
5B51DE2B-C6C1-42CE-8F32-1287BBCEFB90.jpeg

I recognize the name from reloading accessories for Dillion. Just want to buy a hand full (6) stands that will last, aren’t a pain in the ass and use the 1x2’s I’m using for my other stands.

The action targets page is not saying in stock or out ?

These are common designs though

Thanks Frank,

Tracking there is a general niche design out there. I liked how the Target meisters stacked and stored the stakes in them (no fucking around, they just work and were well made).

The Unitek seems to have holes for stakes and collapse which could be good for storage. Somehow we all keep accumulating “stuff”. I’m trying to streamline it and be more efficient with what I’m trying to accomplish at the range these days.

More targets allows me to set up faster and not have to wait to call a range cold before moving on when gathering data.

Most of them have the holes for stakes,

I have found any of them are pretty similar even the ones listed as the least expensive

My advice would be the ones that don't fold, that seems to be the only factor which separates them, we used them too, I have Austin make them for me... He doesn't have an image on the site, but his Target Tamers are the same

@lowlight I got radio silence on this account, wrong freq maybe?

Attachments

• 69425159-60BB-467A-8545-E09606A35C92.jpeg
    69425159-60BB-467A-8545-E09606A35C92.jpeg
    401.7 KB · Views: 19