• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

United States Benchrest World Team - Go Fund Me Request

Jack Neary

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2019
Good Morning Everyone!

Would kindly ask everyone to please consider providing a generous donation to help fund the U.S. Benchrest World Team's trip to France this September to represent our country in the World Benchrest Championships to be held in Chateauroux, France Sept. 23 - 30th.

Needless to say, it will require each of the following 12-U.S. World Team Members significant resources to pay for their respective International Airfare, Hotel, Baggage, Shipping, Equipment, Entry-Fees and Transportation costs during their time competing in France.

Team 1:
Wayne Campbell
Jeff Peinhardt
Mike Conry
Harley Baker

Team 2:
Brian Robinson
Bart Sauter
Bud Mundy
Billy Stevens

Team 3:
Dennis Boyet
Paul Mitchell
Steve Lee
Joel Nader

Let's get behind our US team with any donation you can provide, large or small, to help each of our team members so they may properly prepare for this most important World Benchrest Championship match, instead of worrying about finding the necessary funding required to make this international trip!

Please click on the Go Fund Me / US World Team weblink below to make a donation!
https://gofund.me/b407b6cf
Thank you for your favorable consideration and generous support!

Jack Neary

Looks legit to me ;)(y)(y)(y)

I checked because I thought his name sounded familiar.

Welcome Jack and the Team ! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: xphunter
You guys might want to do Google searches on some of the names and their accomplishments on the list above. It's pretty impressive. ;)

Last edited:
Fellas, let's not get too hasty, trying to question this.

Jack posted up a fundraiser. And the Hide has no issue with that. Airfare today has gotten to be stupidly expensive (I have folks at work that have to travel internationally, and the costs have gotten insane.)

As the old saying goes "If you can't say something nice..."

Fellas, let's not get too hasty, trying to question this.

Jack posted up a fundraiser. And the Hide has no issue with that. Airfare today has gotten to be stupidly expensive (I have folks at work that have to travel internationally, and the costs have gotten insane.)

As the old saying goes "If you can't say something nice..."
-

Last edited:
Asking a question is not criticizing.
The fact that you felt the need to respond, kinda shows otherwise. I'm not saying it isn't a valid question, but perhaps better wording of it would have softened it a bit. Then again, the written language can lose a lot of context and intonation.

All I'm saying is that before this turns into a dogpile, take caution that it is dogpile worthy. In my opinion, this is not. Nor should it be turned into a debate about a Go Fund Me effort's worthiness. You can either want to support it, or you can just quietly pass it by.

The fact that you felt the need to respond, kinda shows otherwise. I'm not saying it isn't a valid question, but perhaps better wording of it would have softened it a bit. Then again, the written language can lose a lot of context and intonation.

All I'm saying is that before this turns into a dogpile, take caution that it is dogpile worthy. In my opinion, this is not. Nor should it be turned into a debate about a Go Fund Me effort's worthiness. You can either want to support it, or you can just quietly pass it by.
Thank You. :)

Are we sure this is legit..it’s seems like you guys say it is?

having only one post and asking for money out of the gate is a little sketchy, especially with all the Chinese posts we have been getting.

If it is, I’ll donate some money, always good to have the US win!!

Do we know the other team members screen names on the hide?

I’ll start following them especially in the reloading section.

Are we sure this is legit..it’s seems like you guys say it is?

having only one post and asking for money out of the gate is a little sketchy, especially with all the Chinese posts we have been getting.

If it is, I’ll donate some money, always good to have the US win!!

Do we know the other team members screen names on the hide?

I’ll start following them especially in the reloading section.

Reactions: brianf