• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

United States Sending Troops To Europe

How do you know this? I'm European, so naturally I haven't heard anything in the news about US sending troops to EU

WOW! The US is send 600 men to Europe! Thanks for the heads up. Are they using a fleet of transport jets, or just a couple of troop ships? With that many men going to a little place like Europe at one time, I'm wondering if the local sewer/water/electric grid can handle this massive influx. This must double or triple the number of existing American Military in Europe! I for one am "all shook up" over this piece of info. I can't think of another time, in the last 20+ years that the number of permanently stationed SM in Europe fluctuated by 600! Damn, this should be the lead story on every channel, and bold head line on every paper. What is going on? This looks like a conspiracy of the highest magnitude-how is this huge troop movement being kept "quiet", I'm guessing almost entire bases are empty-yes something is going on here!! 600 men is just tooooo huge a number to "sweep under the rug", we should all be demanding answers from our elected officials.

Last edited:
WOW! The US is send 600 men to Europe! Thanks for the heads up. Are they using a fleet of transport jets, or just a couple of troop ships? With that many men going to a little place like Europe at one time, I'm wondering if the local sewer/water/electric grid can handle this massive influx. This must double or triple the number of existing American Military in Europe! I for one and "all shook up" over this piece of info. I can't think of another time, in the last 20+ years that the number of permanently stationed SM in Europe fluctuated by 600! Damn, this should be the lead story on every channel, and bold head line on every paper. What is going on? This looks like a conspiracy of the highest magnitude-how is this huge troop movement being kept "quiet", I'm guessing almost entire bases are empty-yes something is going on here!! 600 men is just tooooo huge a number to "sweep under the rug", we should all be demanding answers from our elected officials.

... so great a number did move about the face of the earth from one point to another that it began to spin off of its axis and edge out of alignment with the other heavenly bodies of the solar system."

:D

I love me some ZeroHedge but need to take most of what is there with a grain of salt and ample fact checking to have a clearer picture.

As a provocation it's just right. But then typing all that sarcasm must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

The US has over 60,000 SM stationed Europe, This "giant troop movement" accounts for less than 1% (LESS THAN ONE PERCENT), variation in the total number. I'm quite certain the total number of SM stationed in Europe (and the number of "ready for duty") ebbs and flows by 1% all the time. Between leave/pcs/medical/emergency leave etc. (thankfully zero Defections) a less than one percent change is hardly front page news. Now if that was coupled with "emergency deployment of short range nuclear weapons", I'd agree-that would be big news. Is there anyone that really thinks Putin is planning an all out attack on NATO? If so, go get back on your meds. From what I can tell, via the news, Ukraine's military is defecting to Russia as soon as they have a chance! From their "Sec of Navy" to their "commando units", to their permanently stationed Crimean troops. Not only are they Defecting, but they are turning over their ( Ukraine's ) military equipment! I'm wondering if our extra 600 men are being sent to capture Ukrainian deserters fleeing their new, installed by a mob, govt. as much as anything else.

Last edited:
WOW! The US is send 600 men to Europe! Thanks for the heads up. Are they using a fleet of transport jets, or just a couple of troop ships? With that many men going to a little place like Europe at one time, I'm wondering if the local sewer/water/electric grid can handle this massive influx. This must double or triple the number of existing American Military in Europe! I for one am "all shook up" over this piece of info. I can't think of another time, in the last 20+ years that the number of permanently stationed SM in Europe fluctuated by 600! Damn, this should be the lead story on every channel, and bold head line on every paper. What is going on? This looks like a conspiracy of the highest magnitude-how is this huge troop movement being kept "quiet", I'm guessing almost entire bases are empty-yes something is going on here!! 600 men is just tooooo huge a number to "sweep under the rug", we should all be demanding answers from our elected officials.

ROFL. You saved me having to think something up.