• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Unity Tactical FAST Mounts plus Aimpoint 3X and EOTECH G33 Magnifiers Up for Sale

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale are the following Unity Tactical FAST mounts as well as a Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and a EOTECH G33 Magnifier. I'm on a selling spree trying to raise money for a new hunting rifle build so all this has to go. Please check out my other sale posts and if you buy my multiple items, I'll combine shipping costs to save you some cash.

DIBS: The first public post of "I'll take it!" on the listing has priority for purchasing anything I'm selling.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you will have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

Unity Tactical FAST Micro Optic Mount, Price New: $205, Selling Here: $125 plus $8 shipping

Unity Tactical Fusion Micro Hub (Price New: $76) with Folding Back-up Iron Sight (Price New: $96), and Lightwing Adapter (Price New: $59), Selling ALL TOGETHER Here: $130 plus $8 shipping

Unity Tactical Fusion Fixed Back Up Iron Sight, Dark Earth, Price New: $52, Selling Here: $35 plus $6 shipping

IMG-1434 (1).jpg

Unity Tactical FTC (Flip to Center) 30mm Optic Mount (Price New: $259) with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier (Price New: $312), Selling ALL TOGETHER Here: $400 plus $15 shipping)

IMG-1438 (1).jpg
IMG-1437 (1).jpg

SOLD - EOTECH G33 3X Magnifier (Price New: $540)

IMG-1440.jpg
IMG-1439.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RC556
When deployed in the up position, it goes to 2.26 inches and directly inline and behind the FAST Micro Mount. Hope this helps! Thanks for your question.