• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Universal background bill headed to Senate

Reactions: Beefmanne
Not surprised this passed. Luckily in WA state all but one anti gun bill failed to move forward.

I hope we can defeat this on the federal level as well. Though, I don’t think this administration plans on not passing what they want.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Show up to your fucking town halls and stop with the bullshit phone calls and form letters.

The Reps don’t even hear about them. The interns and staffers log them as correspondence and then they get shredded. The only data point they use is when you are speaking to them in a town hall. That’s it. You show up with a well thought out (sub 2-min) talking point, offer to discuss it further with them at the office, thank them for their time, and act like a civilized adult at the mic. The second you curse or yell, it’s over.

Oh wait...we are past that point because COVID ensures no large gatherings.

This fucking country is going to turn into the shit show that is Europe. They control all three pieces of the board. This won’t be the last thing that passes. With each win, they get the endorphin rush and will pick up speed with everything else they want.

The only way out is for individual states to say fuck you and do their own thing.

Show up to your fucking town halls and stop with the bullshit phone calls and form letters.

The Reps don’t even hear about them. The interns and staffers log them as correspondence and then they get shredded. The only data point they use is when you are speaking to them in a town hall. That’s it. You show up with a well thought out (sub 2-min) talking point, offer to discuss it further with them at the office, thank them for their time, and act like a civilized adult at the mic. The second you curse or yell, it’s over.

Oh wait...we are past that point because COVID ensures no large gatherings.

This fucking country is going to turn into the shit show that is Europe. They control all three pieces of the board. This won’t be the last thing that passes. With each win, they get the endorphin rush and will pick up speed with everything else they want.

The only way out is for individual states to say fuck you and do their own thing.
You have to be in their ear constantly no matter how. I called my representative even though she voted against the covert relief bill the 1st time just to make sure that she would do the same thing now and put a bug in here ear about debasing currency. I also thank them and said that I thought she was doing a good job because just like training a puppy you have to scold them and reward them.

Maryland passed ban on private sales over the governor's veto last month. Handguns and AR's/AK's were already prohibited for private sale.

Is any body surprised that it passed ? There is a reason that fence and razor wire was put up in D.C.
Its also why the National guard is still there and will stay there .
The Fucking political scum in both parties are going to pass the worst legislation to ever be seen in this country .
They don't give any fucks what we want . As they don't represent us on any level .
They give zero fucks about the Constitution or the Bill of rights .
They see themselves as our over lords .
And the time has come to dis-arm the peasantry !

Yeah, let me give Pelosi and Fienstien a call and let them know im not happy about this. 🙄
Silence is consent, where you live that just means you should work 10 times harder. Why not try to organise the people and get Pelosi voted out of office, hell why not run your self?

Reactions: Holliday and Choid
and HR1446 passed the house as well? once these are in effect, there will be no purchases period. FBI will just delay indefinitely. Just simple majorities to get these through?

0 Democrat Nos 2 absent
7 Republican yess 2 absent
Brian FitzpatrickYesRepublican - Pennsylvania
Glenn GrothmanYesRepublican - Wisconsin
John KatkoYesRepublican - New York
Tom ReedYesRepublican - New York
Christopher SmithYesRepublican - New Jersey
New York and New Jersey politicians voted yes on a background check bill that won't do anything to prevent crime?

And water is wet, and bears shit in the woods, and sand is coarse and rough and irritating and gets everywhere. What else is new?

You'd have to have a leftist listen to an argument based on fact against what they've already decided to believe for that to matter.

if they would put, and keep, the actual violent offenders in jail, we really wouldn't need this background check bs to keep them from buying guns.

Reactions: gigamortis
The politicians have no real power over us. They hold pens and sign paper. They control money. The probleM is those that are willing to enforce these things (law enforcement and military) will have some decisions to make. If the “good” guys would leave and come over to Team America instead of Team Commie Gov’t, the politicians would have no control over.

I know there are many military and police on this forum both former and current. For the guys that are out, this is not like when you were there. You didn’t work for such a blatantly false gov’t that is actively seeming to destroyAmerica and Americans. For the guys in now, how bad must a gov’t become before a man decides he won’t or can’t empower it any longer? When is corrupt too corrupt for you to call it quits? Could a righteous man serve the Venezuelan government? What about Nazi Germany? Remember everything these nations did was legal per their government. What if our gov’t gives such an order deemed “legal “? We are heading there guys. What about a secretary that works for a federal branch and receives a tax payer paid paycheck? She would still be a gear that keeps the machine operating. When do good people say NO MORE?

You guys that take a paycheck from Uncle Sam need to do some serious soul searching and decide what you can accept. In fact, all of us need to do the same. Can you look at your children and feel good about sending them out i to this world when you could have pushed back and possibly changed something? Change starts when one man pushes back and motivates others to do the same. That’s how it starts. Are you willing to accept this evil? Are you willing to overlook it and hide so your children have to make that choice?

Last edited:
What party were the 203 no-votes from?

Any Demonrat dissenters in that number?
I wasn't being ironic. People keep telling me Democrats and Republicans are the Uniparty. I keep seeing that isn't the case. But I am not as smart as the guys screaming Uniparty.

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta
Looks like the 80% market is going to, somehow, get more popular. Same thing for 3D printed and homemade guns

And just for good measure

the description for this video isn’t English but the video is

Mine sent me this - after I contacted her.

March 11, 2021​

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting me to express your thoughts on gun control. I appreciate you taking the time to share your views with me.

I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment and responsible gun ownership. Before serving in Congress, I oversaw licensing for hunting and sport at the Iowa Department of Natural Resources. I know that responsible gun ownership is a part of our tradition here in Iowa. I am also a mom, and every time I hear of another school shooting, I am reminded of parents who have had to endure pain no parent should have to endure. Congress has a responsibility to make sure we’re keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous people while still protecting the Second Amendment.

That’s why I supported bipartisan, commonsense measures this Congress – to make sure that guns are bought and sold safely, and that we prevent guns from being possessed by dangerous, distressed individuals. This included a pair of bills that would expand and strengthen background checks: the Bipartisan Background Checks Act and the Enhanced Background Checks Act. If we are serious about keeping guns away from people who cannot legally own them, we must have strong background checks that enforce these laws.

These bills close two loopholes in existing federal law. Currently, unlicensed sellers are permitted to sell guns without conducting a background check, sometimes referred to as the Gun Show Loophole. Sellers are also permitted to “default to proceed” on a sale if a background check is not completed in three days, which has been called the Charleston Loophole. The Bipartisan Background Checks Act closes the Gun Show Loophole by prohibiting any person without a license to transfer a gun to another unlicensed person without a background check. And the Enhanced Background Checks Act extends the background check period, providing time to complete background checks on individuals requiring additional review while maintaining a quick, efficient process for law-abiding gun owners.

I am also proud to have voted to pass the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019. This legislation would improve services provided for victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking – including prohibiting individuals subject to a temporary court order for these crimes from possessing a firearm. People impacted by intimate partner violence should never have to fear for their lives because they took action. That’s why it is important that alleged perpetrators are kept away from firearms that make these situations more dangerous for victims, their families, and their loved ones.

By encouraging responsible ownership and keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous individuals, we can help protect our communities, our families, and our children from gun violence. I will continue to keep your concerns in mind as the House of Representatives considers any other legislation that may impact gun ownership in America.

Thank you again for contacting my office. Please keep in touch with any additional questions or comments by emailing me at https://axne.house.gov/contact. If you would like to receive regular updates from me, please visit https://axne.house.gov/contact/newsletter to sign up for my e-newsletter.

Sincerely,
axne.PNG

Cindy Axne
Member of Congress

Because voting no longer fucking matters.
Pretty sure everyone here knows how I feel about voting

Voting has been an illusion used to give you a warm fuzzy feeling for a long time. If this last time didn’t disabuse anyone of that notion, nothing will

Does anyone think any (s)election from now on will be any different? I sincerely hope not

March 11, 2021​

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting me to express your thoughts on gun control. I appreciate you taking the time to share your views with me.

I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment and responsible gun ownership. Before serving in Congress, I oversaw licensing for hunting and sport at the Iowa Department of Natural Resources. I know that responsible gun ownership is a part of our tradition here in Iowa. I am also a mom, and every time I hear of another school shooting, I am reminded of parents who have had to endure pain no parent should have to endure. Congress has a responsibility to make sure we’re keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous people while still protecting the Second Amendment.

That’s why I supported bipartisan, commonsense measures this Congress – to make sure that guns are bought and sold safely, and that we prevent guns from being possessed by dangerous, distressed individuals. This included a pair of bills that would expand and strengthen background checks: the Bipartisan Background Checks Act and the Enhanced Background Checks Act. If we are serious about keeping guns away from people who cannot legally own them, we must have strong background checks that enforce these laws.

These bills close two loopholes in existing federal law. Currently, unlicensed sellers are permitted to sell guns without conducting a background check, sometimes referred to as the Gun Show Loophole. Sellers are also permitted to “default to proceed” on a sale if a background check is not completed in three days, which has been called the Charleston Loophole. The Bipartisan Background Checks Act closes the Gun Show Loophole by prohibiting any person without a license to transfer a gun to another unlicensed person without a background check. And the Enhanced Background Checks Act extends the background check period, providing time to complete background checks on individuals requiring additional review while maintaining a quick, efficient process for law-abiding gun owners.

I am also proud to have voted to pass the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019. This legislation would improve services provided for victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking – including prohibiting individuals subject to a temporary court order for these crimes from possessing a firearm. People impacted by intimate partner violence should never have to fear for their lives because they took action. That’s why it is important that alleged perpetrators are kept away from firearms that make these situations more dangerous for victims, their families, and their loved ones.

By encouraging responsible ownership and keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous individuals, we can help protect our communities, our families, and our children from gun violence. I will continue to keep your concerns in mind as the House of Representatives considers any other legislation that may impact gun ownership in America.

Thank you again for contacting my office. Please keep in touch with any additional questions or comments by emailing me at https://axne.house.gov/contact. If you would like to receive regular updates from me, please visit https://axne.house.gov/contact/newsletter to sign up for my e-newsletter.

Sincerely,
axne.PNG

Cindy Axne
Member of Congress
Congress has the duty of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals. GREAT JOB! Where were you during Obama's “Fast and Furious”

Because voting no longer fucking matters.
Well originally we had 4 boxes. The jury Box come a the ballot Box, the the soap Box, and the cartridge Box. I guess since we're not using any of them we don't need them anymore.

March 11, 2021​

Dear XXXXXXX,

Sincerely,
axne.PNG

Cindy Axne
Member of Congress
The best service they get provide battered and abused women is to stop disarming them and protecting the attackers from harm.

So then by that mentality we may as well just hand them our guns now and except our slavery to the state.
Yeah, that dude you quoted is an ignorant pussy. Quit fucking around and get involved.

Texas, the whipping boy of the nation at the moment has half a dozen bills for unlicensed carry, several for 2A sanctuary, and some other good ones. A bunch of shit ones, too. Public hearings are about to start for all of the above.

If things don't go the way you want them to, and you didn't show up to make your argument, then it's your fucking fault.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Congress has the duty of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals. GREAT JOB! Where were you during Obama's “Fast and Furious”

This is her first term. She wasn't around during Obama.

However, if she had been paying attention during that time, she certainly would know now what she should NOT be doing. Evidently she has learned that part yet.

The problem is the definitions, not the law itself. They pass a do nothing bill with a feel good name because that is all they know they can get passed. Then use some bureaucrat to make "administrative" changes to the definitions. Keep hands out of terrorists? Sure until the definition reads anyone who owns a gun is a terrorist, not the first time gun owners have been called terrorists by those who will vote on these bills. Look at how many times shouldering a brace has went back and forth after bureaucrats got involved. I bet if it looks close they will do a voice vote to manipulate the vote.

The police won't go around, kicking in doors to seize illegal weapons. They will freeze bank accounts, suspend your driver's license, have you fired and punish those you love until you fall in line. Most of it is already in place and being used for other crimes so they will just add gun control violations.

Look at those officers who stood by the constitution only to be immediately fired, that was as an example to the rest of the LE community. And make no mistake the vast majority of those who will be asked to enforce these unconstitutional laws will do so, whether they agree with them or not. Some will even enjoy it. Even those officers who do not agree with it are not going to risk loosing THEIR livelihood.

Under the laws being proposed if an intruder enters my home and my wife grabs a gun that I purchased, with background, she can be charged criminally for possessing a firearm that hasn't been transferred to her. Save her life only to go to jail for life.

Reactions: Romeo458
Yeah, that dude you quoted is an ignorant pussy. Quit fucking around and get involved.

Texas, the whipping boy of the nation at the moment has half a dozen bills for unlicensed carry, several for 2A sanctuary, and some other good ones. A bunch of shit ones, too. Public hearings are about to start for all of the above.

If things don't go the way you want them to, and you didn't show up to make your argument, then it's your fucking fault.
And how about when you do show up to make your argument and your voice is suppressed. Kind of how it happened to 80+ million US Citizens. 🤔. You clowns still thinking you can beat these people “at the polls” are delusional

The Republic is no more. The communists refuse to follow and enforce just laws, and pass and enforce unconstitutional, illegal laws.

There is a clear, two tier justice system. One for the rulers/nobility (Democrats/communists), and one for the proletariat and anyone who is Christian and/or conservative. The media spews their propaganda 24/7, and their tech moguls silence all dissent.

All three branches of government are completely infiltrated by by them, and now the element of democracy and control by the people is being eliminated by HR1.

If anyone is surprised that disarming is CENTRAL to their plans, you’re not paying attention.

The above will probably get me arrestet in a year or two. They cannot tolerate any dissent, or any dose of reality. As they tear down what’s left they will get more totalitarian and more violent.

You’re wrong about door to door. They’ll murder a few families and most people will fall in line. It will be all up to 1-3% to save the rest, as it always is. It’s going to be a lot harder in modern, totalitarian, surveillance, police state.

In reality they cannot go door-to-door because of the simple fact they don't have the manpower. The military is starting to fill with good little socialists but it will take a couple more generations for it to be full enough to wield as a hammer, and police are to much of a wild card. In the cities some of them will probably go right along lock step with the brass but in my area, BFE, the brass won't even have it. As was said it will only take 1 or 2 people being gunned down in their homes by the state's foot soldiers in order to make people fall in line.

Their campaign to divide the police and the people has been successful as we have seen all last summer and before in pockets around the US. Of course everyone would prefer to wear some label instead of calling themselves an American, but then we might have to try and get along with each other.

The socialist or Communist whatever they want to be today have one and they will continue to win because they are pushing towards the common goal of total government control while we remained silent and complacent to what they do. Best case scenario is Balkanization, worse case scenario that total government control.

Two other things to think about on the lines of voting doesn't matter. They may have taken the presidency by fraud but if they were really trying they would have canceled out all the other elections for state representatives and senate also. They aren't paying as much attention to those races yet.

Local elections where you can alter the power within your own state they still exist but in general people don't pay attention to those. In his town of 16,000 people 1,400 cast votes for mayor. Part of that is apathy and part of that is people not even paying attention or knowing who is running or when these elections are. Pretty easy to get into some state level offices and start hitting their cogs of the machine with a giant all baseball bats

As always, it's not about "Covid Relief", or "healthcare", or "Women's Healthcare" (murdering babies), or guns, or "access to voting" (legalized fraud), or "systemic racism", or ANY of the complete bullshit Newspeak that comes from the left.

As always it's about CONTROL. It's about POWER. It's about the greatest human failing and biggest sin possible, and they justify their rarified totalitarianism by saying it's for our own good. It isn't any wonder the laws no longer apply to the rulers or the government.

I won't even speak of the horror the FBI has become because it is too tragic and against SH rules. All you have to do is pay attention. This is no longer a nation of laws. It is no longer a nation. Socialism/Communism cannot coexist with liberty. It is one or the other, and the government has already chosen.

Reactions: Romeo458
Everybody with a lick of common sense knows what needs to be done we are never voting our way out of this. The reset this country needs is going to have to come from the outside it will never be done from within they are never gonna give up their power money and control.