• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unknown Munitions Tikka Action

You push it down, an you can open bolt and extract cartridge, while trigger is still on safe. Like Sako 75/85/90 rifles.

You push it down, a you can open bolt and extract cartridge, while trigger is still on safe. Like Sako 75/85/90 rifles.
You can not push the safety down on mine. Only two positions On/Off. maybe because mine is an older one.

I asked that very question and the fellow said he didn’t know what was being revised.

I sort of imagine they’d allow a much lower pull weight, as that was a ding against the old one (however there was a way to adjust the original one lower by opening it up and fiddling with a spring–I think).
Thanks for reminding me of that.

Just sent them a message asking if they would keep us lefties in mind and make lefty safeties, even if they would have to be sent in to be switched.

I miss seeing Massoud here.

The new Ceracoated?

Hmm, if not I am mistaken! I thought all their two stage triggers had that button.
Yeah, I own the new Cerakoted one with the green stock. Just a regular two position safety.

You are correct about the Tac and Arctic models having a three position button safety. Here are some pics (one from the manual).

FF18E45F-B78A-40BC-92D0-A3E3E3466966.jpeg

Tac
FD264CDE-7651-4299-B969-807F0148801C.jpeg

Arctic
82D78C0C-0CE7-434C-9D1C-80C1436BB054.jpeg
C90A5453-1A6C-4057-B9F6-B74437913826.jpeg

More pics of the Arctic

Reactions: Jrb572
Personally, I think if they’re going to do it, then roll out the 3-Pos safety out across their whole line. I guess I don’t really care, but it’s kinda odd.

Yeah, I own the new Cerakoted one with the green stock. Just a regular two position safety.

You are correct about the Tac and Arctic models having a three position button safety. Here are some pics (one from the manual).

View attachment 8403906

Tac
View attachment 8403907

Arctic
View attachment 8403909View attachment 8403908

More pics of the Arctic
Thanks I never knew that they offered that as an option

Reactions: carbonbased