• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Unknown Munitions

cjs88

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 7, 2020
    TEXAS
    Anyone use Unknown Munitions for a rifle build? I asked BAT Machine if they did rifles and they said not so much anymore and recommended Unknown Munitions. I was planning on using Stewart Rifles this time around for my build but wanted to get feedback on UM as well.

I have a rifle built by them. I’m still in the load development with it. They’re great people and passionate about their craft. They’re making a medium length vesper action I’m considering buying next. I’m local to them so I was able to hang and pick their brain and see the rifle as it was being built.

I have a rifle built by them. I’m still in the load development with it. They’re great people and passionate about their craft. They’re making a medium length vesper action I’m considering buying next. I’m local to them so I was able to hang and pick their brain and see the rifle as it was being built.
    How does the rifle shoot?

How does the rifle shoot?
    Still working on load development, but it already shoots sub moa. I’m up to 95 grains of H1000. I have some loaded by them, I need to go shoot.