• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unlucky although brave pilot

I think eating a pistol is preferable to being captured by those animals

Reactions: Maggot
I think eating a pistol is preferable to being captured by those animals

Eating a grenade and taking some with you is that with style.

Brave dude I blame Hill and Obam.

Assad is an Ahole but he is a secular Ahole which means he is not irrational crazy.

Obama sold MANPADs to “approved rebel groups” in beginning in 2012. He re-stocked them as he was walking out the door in December of 2016.

Beyond the standard line of crap that is fed to us in the media - why are we there?

In 2018, what do you make of General Wesley Clark’s 2007 interview wherein he discusses "the plan” from the Pentagon - going to war with Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Yemen and then Iran?

Arab Spring was where?
US engaged where?
Saudi Arabia (w/ US support) engaged where?

Who profits?

If America understood it all, would they be in favor of it?

Russians are tough MoFo’s. I hope we never have to fight them. We win but at a very high cost.

It 'appears' they paid a hefty price for their indiscretion. :LOL:

Russian air-force conducted a high-precision group strike of the area controlled by Jabhat Fatah al-Sham bandits in Idlib, from where a projectile was fired downing Russian Su-25 aircraft.The Russian Defence Ministry added that according to radio intercepts, more than 30 Jabhat al-Nusra fighters were killed in the strikes.
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Well hell. Doesn't appear the link will post. Hmmmm

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b6ec326e9658" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

why stop now, they should keep bombing teh fuk outta them and we should help.

That would be Russia "collusion".

Under the old regime ISIS was the preferred alternative.....the JV team.

Putin should have just responded with a tactical nuke to put his foot down to these western and gulf backed terrorists & their backers that he isn't kidding around.