• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD UNUSED MANNERS PRS 700 FOOTRPINT LA W/ MINI CHASSIS SWAMP CAMO

Five7guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Mesa, AZ
I picked this up here on the hide back in December with intentions of building a 300 PRC but have since changed plans so up for sale it goes. This has the integrated M5 Bottom metal mini chassis. Weighs in at 3lbs 10oz has two flush cups on left side and pic rail up front and an adjustable cheek piece.

This is for Remington 700 LONG Actions and Clones
CIP Mags from MDT did fit this chassis

**Barrel Channel is just shy of 1.25" at chamber end and about 1 &1/8" at the end of the forend (muzzle end)
I know manners can inlet the stock larger if needed for your specific barrel. The cost they quoted me when I inquired was about $60 total to do the work and cover return shipping so figure $100 once you shipped it to them and then got it back.

I inserted a mag into the bottom metal but it's otherwise unused.

$1150 Shipped to your door FIRM

Payment via DISCREET Venmo or PayPal F&F preferred. I can also do money order/cashiers check if required but will wait for it to clear before shipping. Please see my feedback here and over 400+ on arfcom under the same user name

No Trades Please I'm trying to consolidate

Call or Text for Fastest Comms 480-292-3285

Last edited:
Reactions: MarshallDodge