• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Up Coming Swainsboro Ga., Matches

2506rem

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2010
USA Ga
Guys, We will be having to matches this month. 1 600yd event and 1 1000yd event. The last Saturday of the month will be 600yds. normal Club match. $30.00

Fathers Day week end is the 1000yd Cool Acres Open. Cost is
$50.00

If you are planning on coming email me or pm me so we can make sure we have enough food for everyone. And let me know which one you planning on shooting.

And Thx to all that has came out and shot with us.

Check out the pics I posted on our Face-Book page of one of the shooter's.

thx joe

Re: Up Coming Swainsboro Ga., Matches

These guys are amazing if you're around the local area I suggest anyone who's been thinking about going to go! I'll deff be there! There is always a big turn out and a wealth of knowledge!

Hey Joe,

It's Keith, just shouting out that you guys run a great operation and you and Eric are great guys and know what you are doing. Look forward to shooting with you guys again soon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DUB19K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These guys are amazing if you're around the local area I suggest anyone who's been thinking about going to go! I'll deff be there! There is always a big turn out and a wealth of knowledge! </div></div>

thx for the coming out and shooting with us and always glad to have you hang with us. If we can be of any assistance let us know.. Looking forward to seeing you soon..

Joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreyWolf36</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Joe,

It's Keith, just shouting out that you guys run a great operation and you and Eric are great guys and know what you are doing. Look forward to shooting with you guys again soon

</div></div>
Hey Brother where ya been? I almost thought you left us. it would be a shame to have such a fine shooter and friend to do that to us Old Farts
smile.gif
Glad to hear from you, been thinking about you and just darn glad to hear from you....email or call me sometime.........Take care and I am looking forward to shooting agin with ya , maybe I will get a chance this time?
Joe

This place is definitely the best place I shot at! I was there last sun and I had a great time! You can definitely count on me to be there for both events this month, Joe! Every local shooter should definitely come out and shoot! Thanks again to Eric for having us, and showing us around!
Javi

Are you running the 600 yard match this month and if so is it the last saturday of the month?

As normal...just answered my own question. What time do the matches start and what is the round count?

B.

Winny,
I was there last saturday, and it was alot of fun!
I believe we had a safety briefing at 830am, and actually started shooting at 9am.
There was 3, 20rd intervals. For a total of 60 record rds. We also had unlimited sighters as well.
From what I was told there is still a 600 yard match this saturday on 25june2011.

Hope to see you there!
Javi