• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Up grades?

G

Have I been bad?

Desk top is dial up, no joy. Says site is being updated.

Company is H/S wireless, only way to get on now.

H/S is on but D/T is no go same time frame?

Re: Up grades?

LL took the site down to ban Team Bukake.

It's your ISP, what happened is some people were on almost immediately, the site change was finished in about 2 hours, then the first DNS changes happen via Network Solutions at Midnight. After that it is dependent on your ISP to update their listings to the new DNS numbers to reflect the changes. Some ISPs are better than others, so the lag between Network Solutions your ability to access the site is out of our control. It just shows how on the ball your internet provider is

Thanks for the info.

It's back now, TDS dial up is lower an slower than whale shit. The company wireless is Verizon, it was GTG right from the get go.

Strange.
My home computer works fine (obviously!).

But the one I use for work still is not able to sign on. And it's in the same room, connected to the same cable modem, with the same ISP. Although it does have a Cisco PIX for double secret security.

I blame Bill Gates!!!

I haven't had any problems with the service I get at home, but I still can't access the site from my Blackberry, which, when I am home is going through the same connection.

Lowlight, any idea why this is happening?

Also happens when I am elsewhere with the Blackberry.
Keeps telling me the site is going through a software upgrade.

I have no clue, try using snipershide.com to access the site, maybe it will actually resolve the new information.

I just went to DNS STuff and tested the site, there are zero issues with the site and service

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">try using snipershide.com to access the site, maybe it will actually resolve the new information.</div></div>

Ok, thanks, will try and let you know.