• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Upcoming legal action

eddieo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2005
The Old Sod
My lawyer does an FOA request to certain public authorities concerning their treatment of me in the past . This is all to do with the harassment Jesuit I'm taking...

He gets a bundle of docs yesterday proving beyond any doubt that certain individuals in certain depts have been conspiring to actively harass and intimidate me ....

He ain't the type to get excited or loose the plot but he rings me today doubt his nut ....first time ever I have ever heard him raising his voice .. He even scared he shit out of me ....

Toll in court again .... Looking forward To it ...

However I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of these Infividuals when he gets going ...

Re: Upcoming legal action

You should never tolerate hassament Jesuits.

Stand your ground and give it to them hard! We need more people just like you in the world today!

Me I'm not doing anything !

My lawyer is going to do that for me !

He is a firm believer in some old testament style justice !!!!

Funnily enough he only remarked how they have stopped the in my face intimidation ....

Seriously reckon they are getting desperate now ....

Sounds like there may even be some more vindication on top of winning the major battle! Keep up the good work and congrats again on beating them.

All the best to you EddieO. Good to hear you have a good lawyer that cares and wants to bring about justice. Maybe this can have a positive effect in Ireland for more people to stand up for what is right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My lawyer does an FOA request to certain public authorities concerning their treatment of me in the past . This is all to do with the harassment Jesuit I'm taking...

He gets a bundle of docs yesterday proving beyond any doubt that certain individuals in certain depts have been conspiring to actively harass and intimidate me ....

He ain't the type to get excited or loose the plot but he rings me today doubt his nut ....first time ever I have ever heard him raising his voice .. He even scared he shit out of me ....

However I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of these Infividuals when he gets going ... </div></div>

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't use a lawyer,prolly should employ a barrister.....just sayin </div></div>

Out legal system here stipulates that we as private citizens can't employ a barrister directly .. The solicitor does that but the barristers he does employ are very firmly pro the citizens rights first and pro gun second which makes it a good fit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I beginning to thing that harassing Ed is akin to poking a bear with a stick. </div></div>

Lol ..... I probably should learn just to keep my mouth shut but I tell you what when all this is finished I'm going to scan all the legal docs and put a link up so can read them .

I know I'm repeating myself and so I'm saying it again . Dark forces are at work in the US . I've been assaulted by cops , spat at by cops , now discovered that senior civil servants are actively at work to delay and frustrate me . I've been verbally abused in front of my children and wife by individuals associated with this ...

What's my crime ?

I stand up for my rights to own a firearm as a law abiding citizen with no criminal convictions or associations .....

If you guys think what's happened to me can't happen to you then think again ... Hate to be the prophet of doom but mark my words it coming your way ..

As I said before I'm very lucky here . Got a great lawyer , sensible and not necessarily pro gun judges and a network of highly intelligent people in my corner ...

The fight goes on and what's plainly obvious judging by that FOA file I got dark forces here are getting quite desperate where I'm concerned because I keep beating them .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dark forces are at work in the US . </div></div>

Spot on. And requirement to surrender civilian forearms will be just the beginning.

Eddieo, keep up the good fight!

Again I'll ask, how can I/we help? You all are still in our prayers, and I ain't ashamed to say that.

For all of the 'bad cop' crap that is kept in check around here (rightfully so,,,) you seem to be experiencing ALL OF IT yourself.

Sure do look forward to learning about the whole story, let alone the details and circumstances. In due time. And over a bourbon, maybe.

If anybody has any bumper stickers like I support the NRA , guns are good , guns don't kI'll people bad aim does !!! Things like that that ...

Just feel like sticking it to them ....

Got my car wired for audio and visual and everyone they stopped me I have it recorded for the judge ...

Last night I had another " incident" with a male , 50 years , 5.9 , slim to medium build , grey hair wearing police issue trousers and shoes outside a fast food restaurant . A buddy was with me and witnessed it . Got the CCTV from the restaurant ....

Lawyer advised not to confront them and under no circumstances loose my cool and strike the first punch . However if attacked use all reasonable force to protect myself which I certainly will do . He has consistently maintained they are attempting to provoke me into hitting one of them first so that they can arrest me and discredit me .

I won't rise to the bait but I can tell you they must be getting mighty desperate at this stage to resort to these tactics .

26th april ..... D-Day

Spent the last 2 days being grilled by IA .

They know there is something dirty up and they know it involves several people .

Several people quite uncomfortable act the moment . Shit hadn't even hit yet ....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when all this is finished I'm going to scan all the legal docs and put a link up so can read them</div></div>

Looking forward to that.

Just for my own knowledge are you in NI, or Republican Ireland?

Republic of Ireland .

Only wish it was NI. The PSNI up there treat all firearm owners excellently ... Never heard a bad word spoken about them by any firearm owner in the Republic . Pity the Gardai Siochana couldn't take a leaf from their book .

On Thursday it ended a full week of grilling by IA . A shitstorm of epic proportions is coming ...

Steelshot

FYI : why don't the average citizen need a .50 . As long as your a law abiding citizen I firmly am of the opinion that if you wanted to get an RPG you should have that right .thats whats called living in a democracy ...

As a firearms owner who is continuing at significant personal and financial risk to fight for my rights I'm absolutely appalled to hear such a comment . Wait til you get a situation like me when you have to fight for your rights in court to own one at all and then tell me an average citizen doesn't need a .50.

Who says do ? The government ? The Anti gun league ? The Brady Centre ? Who tell me , I'm really interested to know the answer to such a question ... Really come in enlighten us all with your wisedom ....

I'm being harassed by the Irish Police because I do stand up for my rights . I've been assaulted outside my home by a cop in front of my kids and been accosted by cops with my children and called a rat because I went to IA over their harassment .. Tell you what when you have to go through what I've been going through the come back and tell me your still of the same opinion ...

Until then I humbly suggest you stop making idiotic statements like that .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steelshot

FYI : why don't the average citizen need a .50 . As long as your a law abiding citizen I firmly am of the opinion that if you wanted to get an RPG you should have that right .thats whats called living in a democracy ...
</div></div>
I made much the same statement in that thread...or I think I did.

To be fair and put it in context those two quotes were in different threads. I dont remember the first one but the second one was a question about SWAT entry weapons. Made on the same day. I feel like the second one provides the answer for the first. Why do I need a 50 cal. Because some cops think they should be able to hose my house down with a minigun. Not ok, not even as a joke.

I'm following your progress with great interest Eddie, I sincerely hope that you are able to effect change both locally and perhaps at higher levels in the Republic.

Holy Smokes Batman !

" Indicators " just received point to an illegal wiretap of my cell by persons know ...

My lawyer made me laugh out loud just now when he said I'm like the kiss of death at the moment to a couple of fast extinguishing careers ...

I see my summer home in Florida . My winter home in Montanna !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see my summer home in Florida . My winter home in Montanna !</div></div>

Shouldn't that be other way around
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My lawyer does an FOA request to certain public authorities concerning their treatment of me in the past . This is all to do with the harassment Jesuit I'm taking...

However I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of these Infividuals when he gets going ... </div></div>

Eddie,

Have him hold their feet to the fire. I think I still owe you a drink from many years ago.

Take care,
Victor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see my summer home in Florida . My winter home in Montanna !</div></div>

Shouldn't that be other way around
smile.gif
...</div></div>

Not if you're a real man.

Found out earlier IA verified my account of a previous encounter some weeks ago. An independent witness gave them a fairly accurate account on Tueaday last . Very happy

I'm rooting for ya Eddie! As a Canadian, I appreciate the firearms freedom I have down here in the US. If you're every in my neck of the woods, the first beer is on me!

Eddie, I sincerely hope we get the opportunity to meet when I am in town this fall. The beer is on me. Fight the good fight, my friend...and be very selective about what you post on the internet.

Do you still need lots of bumper stickers? I could probably pick you up some at the show this weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you still need lots of bumper stickers? I could probably pick you up some at the show this weekend. </div></div>

Bumper stickers !

Yes please if any of you have them I'm happy to pay for them and postage ..

Great news on the case .... Today they decided or was r worth their while going to court on part 1 of 3 of the case and they settled it today ..

Part 2 tomorrow ... Prepared for a fight but if they want to settle it I'm open for a chat ...

Part 3 will take longer ... Possibly several months more ...

The omens look excellent at the moment ... Fired up for a fight to be honest ... Got several tasty documents I will be placing before the court ...

All I can say at this mine t is that the judge isn't happy with them . LOL

Round 2:

Certain Individuals left the court this morning itching their ass checks after the Judge ripped them apart .

Quote from Judge to the other side ; the most expeditious use of court resources and time would be for you to take Instructions from your clients and we have a short adjournment to allow that instructions to be given . Defamation and malicious prosecution are still on the table .

End quote :

+ a bazillion.

You have no idea how good it is, to hear of positive outcomes against negatively tyrannical bastages.

The thing that's making me smile all day is that the real fun stuff hadn't

That's all up come !!!!!!!

In a serious note my wife is very relieved . At least they won't come near me again . The beating I took off that prick who came to my house really shook her up . She was very worried they were going to seriously Injure me or worse ...

The thing is when your tighr you got to stick by your principles and that is very important to me .

When all is said and done eddieo, you really need to take a vacation over here and enjoy borrowing some nice toys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When all is said and done eddieo, you really need to take a vacation over here and enjoy borrowing some nice toys. </div></div>

You know what I was Just saying that to my wife a little while ago ...

Just a quick poll but I'm actually planning to do a cross USA trip for the summer and take in as many placeBeas I can .

If I pay for the rounds and any expenses can I stop by and bring the wife and kids ?

Guys I would. Really live to meet up with you all and put some lead down range !

I/we'd FULLY expect you to stop in here (Winnipeg Manitoba Canada)while on the Northern portion of your Freedom Tour!!!!

Logistics to be amassed and arranged during itinerary development. HA
smile.gif

If you and your family are going to be in Dallas, please let me know as I'd like to take you out to Lunch or Dinner