• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

***UPDATE: CAPTURED*** Escaped killer Danelo Cavalcante has active murder warrant in Brazil as well. Armed and EXTREMELY dangerous.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • ***UPDATE: CAPTURED***

Danelo Cavalcante 34, had broken loose from Chester County Prison last month where he was serving a life sentence for executing his ex-girlfriend in cold blood, by literally wedging himself up two narrow walls and then climbing down the other side into an adjacent field.

THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW:

AFP_33UP2MX.jpg

ARREST MUGSHOT PRE-CONVICTION Height: App. 5 feet:

bgus_2720757_001.jpg

LAST SIGHTING: Last night. EAST NANTMEAL TOWNSHIP, PA.
    260px-Chester_County_Pennsylvania_incorporated_and_unincorporated_areas_East_Nantmeal_highlighted.svg.png

A homeowner heard someone breaking into his house and the homeowner immediately engaged the intruder with a rifle, but did not hit him. The intruder made off with a .22 caliber rifle that he stole while in the house. Later surveillance footage confirmed that the intruder was Cavalcante.

STAY ARMED. STAY VIGILANT. If you own thermal imaging devices, sweep densely grown areas and woods around you with them periodically.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON THE TOP OF THE MAIN PAGE UNTIL HE IS CAUGHT OR NEUTRALIZED.

Last edited:
    7 shots

The fog of just having been in a deep sleep and abruptly awakened most likely. Happens to the best of us. That is why training and conditioning/preparation for such situations is so important.

At least they tried, the home owner.

This is a perfect example ofwhy its important to keep weapons in your home that are not in use or direct need secured. You never know who might come around looking to take them. The more weapons stolen by criminals from good people, the more problems for everyone, on every front.

Now he has a fire arm, can hunt and defend himself. The threat he poses just increased.

The fog of just having been in a deep sleep and abruptly awakened most likely. Happens to the best of us. That is why training and conditioning/preparation for such situations is so important.
    Very true and very important. So is using a weapon that makes it easier to get hits. Pistols with red dots and flashlights, and the quintessential home defense weapon - The shotgun!

A 20 gauge shotgun with a 16-inch barrel, choked accordingly and loaded with high brass #4 buck is very easy to shoot and hard to miss with. Flashlight and red dots make it better but are optional.

Been loosely keeping up with this story.yesterday on news reports (radio) paid litle more attention. Seems this guy is very lucky, very good, or has had training. Luck will only go so far. Think there's probably more to the story though. Just glad it's not in my ao.

You would not even need to fire the shottie. According to Non Compos Mentis-in-Chief, you only have to rack a round. The sound, alone, will make the bad guy flee.

Hey, 84 million people voted for him (just ask him.) He must be right.

• Haha
    Reactions: UKDslayer
    At least they tried, the home owner.

This is a perfect example ofwhy its important to keep weapons in your home that are not in use or direct need secured. You never know who might come around looking to take them. The more weapons stolen by criminals from good people, the more problems for everyone, on every front.

Now he has a fire arm, can hunt and defend himself. The threat he poses just increased.
    Secured? How about not even in the house? Cavalcante stole it from the garage.

I think it’s funny that people are making such a big deal about this guy.

He’s not at all different than the thousands released by democrat DAs.

If you’re even a little knowledgeable and aware, he’s no more threat than getting out of the car in a Walmart parking lot.

Tell me I’m wrong.

Agreed. Like Carl Phanor in NYC. They arrested him a bunch of times and kept letting him go until he went on a rape spree. They'll probably give him 20 years, out in 7 and he'll do it again.

Yo, this is my hood heavily wooded with lots of places to hide.

Cavalcante entered my buddy’s neighbors garage and took a scoped .22 rifle with a 10 round mag. The homeowner chased him out of the garage and shot at him with a .25 cal pocket pistol. Don’t know if he hit him it was dark and everything happen fast.

Archery season opens Saturday we will all be out in woods sneaking around looking to cash in on that 25 K if he makes it that long.

Yo, this is my hood heavily wooded with lots of places to hide.

Cavalcante entered my buddy’s neighbors garage and took a scoped .22 rifle with a 10 round mag. The homeowner chased him out of the garage and shot at him with a .25 cal pocket pistol. Don’t know if he hit him it was dark and everything happen fast.

Archery season opens Saturday we will all be out in woods sneaking around looking to cash in on that 25 K if he makes it that long.
    He didnt look for a blood trail? You're supposed to attempt to track and recover possibly wounded animals.

There was no blood found, according to the police.

And by Saturday he probably will have stole some train engine or something and be headed outta dodge.

Last edited:
    BOLO and RED ALERT for Pennsylvania and surrounding residents.

Danelo Cavalcante 34, had broken loose from Chester County Prison last month where he was serving a life sentence for executing his ex-girlfriend in cold blood, by literally wedging himself up two narrow walls and then climbing down the other side into an adjacent field.

THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW:

AFP_33UP2MX.jpg

ARREST MUGSHOT PRE-CONVICTION Height: App. 5 feet:

bgus_2720757_001.jpg

LAST SIGHTING: Last night. EAST NANTMEAL TOWNSHIP, PA.
    260px-Chester_County_Pennsylvania_incorporated_and_unincorporated_areas_East_Nantmeal_highlighted.svg.png

A homeowner heard someone breaking into his house and the homeowner immediately engaged the intruder with a rifle, but did not hit him. The intruder made off with a .22 caliber rifle that he stole while in the house. Later surveillance footage confirmed that the intruder was Cavalcante.

STAY ARMED. STAY VIGILANT. If you own thermal imaging devices, sweep densely grown areas and woods around you with them periodically.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON THE TOP OF THE MAIN PAGE UNTIL HE IS CAUGHT OR NEUTRALIZED.
    Bet that motherfucker ain’t got papers!

According to Joe Biden, the best thing we can do as Americans is let him do whatever the fuck he wants until he gets tired and goes back to whatever third world shithole he came from. No reason to stop him at the border or anywhere else for that matter.
    Maybe he will end up at 1600 and shove a hard taco up the potato’s ass!

• Haha
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Very true and very important. So is using a weapon that makes it easier to get hits. Pistols with red dots and flashlights, and the quintessential home defense weapon - The shotgun!

A 20 gauge shotgun with a 16-inch barrel, choked accordingly and loaded with high brass #4 buck is very easy to shoot and hard to miss with. Flashlight and red dots make it better but are optional.
    Can you post a picture of your 16” barrel shotgun?

It would be fucking rad if someone stole a train engine.

Fucking retarded, but rad in its own right
    Don’t worry. There will be another derailment soon and that’ll be the headline.

Reactions: BCP
    Can you post a picture of your 16” barrel shotgun?
    I don't own one. All of mine are over and under full length. I posted a generic picture up thread of the one I was referring to which is not considered a shotgun by the ATF so no stamp needed. Remington and Mossberg sell them.

My 20 gauge is a Browning lighting ultralight O/U. Similar to this one: below.

1694548653146.png

Secured? How about not even in the house? Cavalcante stole it from the garage.

I did a project for a retired big tech mogul that invested his millions into property, a 'ranch' that was overrun with wild hogs.

I went through an open garage to knock on his back door and looked over and noticed a pile of rifle cases next to weedeaters and other tools. I asked the owner if those were guns and he said they were his sons that hunted on the ranch when they werent in California at their big tech jobs.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    He's 5' tall and 120lbs he is probably hiding out at the local middle school.
    If he doesn't have MS13 tattoo'd across his forehead, I can't think of a more non-descript image to hide in in plain site.

Oh wait, yes I can, but I won't go there.

I don't own one. All of mine are over and under full length. I posted a generic picture up thread of the one I was referring to which is not considered a shotgun by the ATF so no stamp needed. Remington and Mossberg sell them.

My 20 gauge is a Browning lighting ultralight O/U. Similar to this one: below.

View attachment 8225926
    If the ATF doesnt call it a shotgun wtf do they call it?

Attachments

• 1694549359479.png
      1694549359479.png
      3.3 MB · Views: 38
    Cavalcante entered my buddy’s neighbors garage and took a scoped .22 rifle with a 10 round mag. The homeowner chased him out of the garage and shot at him with a .25 cal pocket pistol. Don’t know if he hit him it was dark and everything happen fast
    Dumbass fudds keeping guns in garages with unlocked doors then shooting blind with a pos 25....probably a Lorcin

I bet your buddy didn't hit shit

What retard loaded that side saddle wrong? sure a lot of wasted movement to load it
    That would be true if it was a full stock shotgun, which it isn't. In this one the free hand is the left hand duh!

Written like a true loafer. Going through life with zero first hand knowledge - just hearsay. Good luck with the rest of your life....
    No, not a loafer, in this case, more of a joker and in this instance, the jokes on you.

As to me, I have plenty of first hand knowledge, likely more than you'll ever even imagine. A lot I'd like to forget. Remember this (and footnote me if you ever quote this original "Knowledge may be power, but power with out wisdom is folly." Which do you esteem.

I wont need a lot of 'luck' as I'm reasonably astute in reason and logic. Fortunately, I wont need it much longer as I plan to move on to a less troublesome s[here of life before too much longer.

But that is a beautiful 16" 'firearm'.

Toodles ;)

Reactions: Ronws
    The poster of the A-Team reminds me of how the show was ruined for me. Ruined in the sense that I can now remember only one episode. Payroll was getting stolen and the A-Team was invited to solve the problem. Along the way, they run into Boy George and Culture Club.

You are welcome, internet.

Reactions: 232593