• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Update on Bushnell FFP mildot spotters

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

The expected arrival date to Bushnell is 6-23, expected ship date to dealers is 6-30, they only have about 200 units incoming, I was told the units you see floating around in the hands of a few people are rep samples, that there are NO dealers who have them delivered as a regular stocking item.

So, we will talk again in about 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience!

Scott

Re: Update on Bushnell FFP mildot spotters

Scott,

What reticles will be available? FYI your PM box is full.

Thanks,
Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott,

What reticles will be available? FYI your PM box is full.

Thanks,
Mark </div></div>Pretty sure it's only the mil dot. I couldn't wait and bought the regular version
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how many of the 200 unites are comming to you? </div></div>

I have no idea.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott,

What reticles will be available?

Thanks,
Mark </div></div>

Please, let us know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tmpohuski7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much? </div></div>
+1

leavin for advanced sniper school tomorrow and i was really hoping i could take this little gem and try er out.
guess i'll have to make the 80mm leupold do, again.
ok scott, bein is i have waited since march and am #5 on your list, i guess i'm in deep enough that a little longer wont kill me. what is killin me is the 10 week wait for my new black widow bow. pure torture!

I just received the non-tactical version and so far it seems pretty nice. I have a golf course 1300-1500 meters away across the valley and I can see people, buildings, etc. very clearly. Even the outside edges are quite sharp. I'll be taking it to the 600yd range Monday and I'll post again after that.

I know features of the golf course are 1300-1500 meters away because I ranged them with my new Zeiss Victory 8x26 T* PRF from Scott. So far I'm pretty impressed with this LRF.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308skinner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tmpohuski7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much? </div></div>
+1 </div></div>
+2

how do i pay for mine now?

whats the word now? i figured i'd have had a phone call sometime last week letting me know whats up.

been waitin since march. just about to give up and take other options.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">been waitin since march. just about to give up and take other options. </div></div>

What other options?

At this price point there are none with a reticle.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it have to be at this price? </div></div>

No sir, but at the price point, being the only reason I would own one, I do not know of any that have the same options.

But if you do, please share so all of us can learn.

thanks

Leupold makes a ffp spotter more money but a very good spotter from what little time i've used it. Dont get me wrong I'm on the list for the bushnell too but there are other options.
Hope this helps,
David

the reticle is nice, but not necessary. sick of waiting. you tell em dave!

Fellas,

I'm as frustrated as ya'll. We've been waiting since February. Yet another example of a manufacturer teasing us with a product at SHOT and being unable to deliver as promised. In the modern internet age this is a bad strategy. I'd rather haven't seen the darn thing at all and be surprised with a new product intro in the middle of the year that I could report about and deliver immediately.

Understand this is a Bushnell issue, not a Liberty Optics issue.

Yet another example of why I strongly discourage sending in money to reserve a new product, it doesn't speed things up, and it might heighten the frustration on both parties when money changes hands.

We've yet to take a dime for any Bushnell FFP spotter and if anyone wants to cancel it's no harm no foul and we're still friends. This is business.

I'm going to contact Bushnell's spotting scope product manager tomorrow and see if I can get a 411.

Thanks for hanging with us.

Scott

Thanks for the update Scott, I'm sure everyone knows the delay isn't your fault.
Hope you get a correct ETA from Bushnell soon, and there's no way in hell I'm cancelling my order now after waiting this long
cool.gif

Heck, this actually works in my favor. My wife was without a job for 2 months and just barely started working again. If the scopes had delivered on time, I would have had to back out. Now, I should have my fun funds built back up just in time to get one!

And for Scott, thanks for running such a standup business, I know that you do your best to deliver on schedule with what is in your power to control. I just wish that other companies would learn from your example.