• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*UPDATE: OUT OF STOCK AT THE MOMENT* DEAL ALERT: KelTec KS-7 6+1 bullpup shotgun at Kygunco for $319.99

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Usually retails at around $520 and over.

KelTec KS-7 compact bullpup style tactical pump shotgun.

KS7BLK.jpg

Cal: 12 gauge 3" shells
    Magazine: Integrated
    Action: Pump
    Capacity: 6+1 rounds
    Barrel length: 18.5"
    Overall length: 26.1"
    Weight: (Unloaded) 5.9 lb

NOTE: New in box configuration does NOT have a rail mount. The separately sold KS7 rail system replaces the stock carrying handle with a mount for optics and sights.

KS7 rail kit HERE:

Mfg: KelTec (Accessories can be ordered and shipped directly from manufacturer's own e-store)
    Price: $42.50

HOW TO INSTALL KS7 RAIL KIT ON YOUR KS-7 STOCK CONFIG SHOTGUN:

Perfect economical, powerful, and decisive home defense package for someone wanting a "tactical" look in a shotgun.

Oh and here is the obligatory shotgun meme: Remember: There is no such thing as "ineffective weapons". Only inadequate training and mindset. Weapons save lives when used correctly.

775cht.jpg

There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for that horrific crime to have taken place in the first place. Not in a country and state where the Right To Keep And Bear Arms is upholded.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 232593
    Yea I got the sales flyer in my email too.
    Like usual, I deleted it.
    I mean c'mon man....it's a plastic fantastic Keltec.
    If I wanted a cheap shotty I'd go Turkish made.....at least it's real wood and steel.

True true. But this one got that Colonial Marines / Starship Troopers look to it for people who are into that aesthetic...
    biggrin.gif

• Love
    Reactions: 232593 and Anb618
    PSA has also had them on sale pretty frequently over the last two months, anywhere from $329-349 with free shipping. They even had a one day sale at $299.

I’m picking mine up Saturday morning from my FFL; I ended up grabbing one at $329. Normally I wouldn’t touch anything KelTec with a 10’ pole, but I understand it is not likely to be anything more than a fun, cheap range toy, or maybe a lightweight close-range coyote gun. I might try it out at a 3-Gun match if mine will run Aguila short shells.

Have any of you guys actually handled....and shot....a TriStar ?
    We used to loan them out and also sell them at the hunting lodge.
    Never seen one fail or even jam.
    Very smooth and they honestly make some nicer looking models too.
    Had issues with Benellis, Berettas, Weatherbys....you name it, but not the TriStars.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Have any of you guys actually handled....and shot....a TriStar ?
    We used to loan them out and also sell them at the hunting lodge.
    Never seen one fail or even jam.
    Very smooth and they honestly make some nicer looking models too.
    Had issues with Benellis, Berettas, Weatherbys....you name it, but not the TriStars.

Looking at them right now, and holy crap, price-wise, some of them can only be matched by Tokarev-USA or the Hi Point 9mm carbine... If anybody got a freshman just entering college and moving into off-campus housing, and they are not yet of age to carry a handgun, a Tristar Cobra III Tactical might be the perfect home/vehicle defense starter pack for them.

My nephew brought one to shoot a while back , I was not impressed, action was stiff ,hard to cycle, and just did not feel right in my hands , a hard pass for me , on another note my sister just gave me 500rds of 20 gage shotgun rounds and I don't own a 20 gage hmmmm , do I sell the ammo , or use it as a excuse to buy a new gun ?????.

Reactions: BCP
    Some of you are missing the point. I think the OP is saying if you poor....$329 for peace of mind is cheap. I have a shit keltec behind the rear seat in my pickup. Folds up small, and a lot more accurate for some than a pistol. For the poors.

These are the ones we had for loaners and also sales.
    We could sell them at about $599 and still make a *minor* profit.
    They have a removable plug and if I remember right they would hold 7-8 ??? something like that.
    Very smooth shooters.

Here ya go, this exact model except in 28ga......we found 28ga to have a longer range and it's easier to carry 100-150 rounds of 28ga than with 12ga which is a ton heavier.
    Yes you would shoot that much on a 1/2 day hunt with us.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Some of you are missing the point. I think the OP is saying if you poor....$329 for peace of mind is cheap. I have a shit keltec behind the rear seat in my pickup. Folds up small, and a lot more accurate for some than a pistol. For the poors.

Cheap, reliable, and also a very good starter firearm for someone who is new to the shooting world but are old enough and want to play with something bigger than a .22 or 9mm. Shotguns are some of the most versatile all-in-one weapon platforms in existence. Within 10 yards, well within the range of a typical home defense situation, a buckshot shell is perhaps the MOST devastating performer out of all cartridges. At that distance, the target is receiving the entirety of the contents of the blast. And with slugs, now your range is expanded to a midrange rifle, provided with a good sight or properly calibrated shotgun scope. That 'plastic' KelTec can take a lot of beating and keep on ticking, and if it gets scruffed up too much, it is not going to cause as much of a heartache as an engraved Pedersoli wood, steel, and brass Wyatt Earp reproduction. They are purely functional and utilitarian, like a DeWalt impact driver, and the gritty and rugged sci-fi look of this one explains all that needs to be said.

ETA: The action of the KS-7 is the SAME EXACT action as the vaunted Ithaca Model 37, just in a bullpup tactical frame.

Reactions: 232593
    These are the ones we had for loaners and also sales.
    We could sell them at about $599 and still make a *minor* profit.
    They have a removable plug and if I remember right they would hold 7-8 ??? something like that.
    Very smooth shooters.

Here ya go, this exact model except in 28ga......we found 28ga to have a longer range and it's easier to carry 100-150 rounds of 28ga than with 12ga which is a ton heavier.
    Yes you would shoot that much on a 1/2 day hunt with us.

What kind of hunting. ?

That's too cheap to say no but it's already gone dangit.

Yep. They are out of stock right now. Hopefully they get their inventory replenished quick. Thinking about how many saw the thread and got theirs makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Nobody should be without the means to exert force to defend. I will re-edit the OP header when it changes...

Reactions: atomic41